How can one differentiate between a real pair and an implant?

This is something we all would like to understand. Is there anyway one can identify a real pair from an implant? How can they be differentiated?

Leave your comments below !!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 2nd n last one are fakes.
    you know it via the shape, how it stands (or lays, in pic 2), how it bounces when they move...

good boobs really can boost the girls confidence, because we can find what we dislike in them easily, especially cos the wrong media images.

0|1
    0|0
    • Second one is for sure. That's something that stand out odd without moving sideways when she lay down.
      Did not know the pink one was fake too. What makes u say that.

• Show All
    • haha okaaay, i don't mind xD

• Hahahaahah.
      I have also invited you for another question. I think you would like her too XD

Most Helpful Guy

• its not size so much as shape and the way they move... along with the scarring too ofcourse. in the first pic if you took away her support and they stay where they are then fake. if they drop and bounce a little then real. personally i hate fake boobs. much rather see a flat but natural girl

1|1
    1|0
    • a fake boob owner disliked your post πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • oh, you misunderstood me, it wasn't me 😊 I'm trying to be happy with my given ones πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• @wankiam

And believe me when I say this. She has an awesome pair. I have seen em xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If it looks a bit disbalabced with the body its probably fake. Too perky for the size - fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd and 3rd are fake, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think u have mistaken.
      Second for sure.. If the third one is fake. The last one should probably be too. Coz both are the same Women.

• Ah! No, the 4th one, not the 3rd ones. The last ones are real.

• Hah makes sense. I think you are an expert with this batch.
      Would create the next batch tomorrow xD
      Be sure to cast in ur opinion xD

What Guys Said 18

• A real pair flops to the sides when the female is led down, a fake pair will stay.

(Although there were a female at my secondary school who had a real pair and stay firmly in place),

A real pair, one is slightly larger than the other.

1|1
    0|0
    • about the size difference, is it really that common? that left&right isn't the same size? (i don't see many woman naked haha 😹)

• Show All
    • No.. About the testicle thingy πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Oh I see xD dw I can forget it if you wish xD

• I don't care about it, actually, but the best way to differentiate is touching. But you can know the age of the girl, if she is over thirty five or forty, the boobs will be down, if it doesn't the chances of be a implant are huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find Asian woman woul waste money with implants. In fact when I ment an insecure woman and she blames her breast. Implants or reduction is only a part of the problem.
    But it depends on the implant. For after the surgry, woman with fake breast do need to wear bra for support. Just to cover their bigger nipples

0|0
    1|0
  • Real ones float, fake ones don't. Real ones have a certain feeling, fake ones feel like a bag. Real ones have a natural sag, fake ones stay center.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fake = nice, firm and bouncy. Bra is used for covering.

Real = blob of fat, made to look nice by the bra.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an expert on this subject matter as I have been a "Tit Man" since the age of 13 years old. I have seen, sucked on, squeezed and titty fucked thousands of tits over the years and there is a big difference from real Tits and the fake tits for sure.

All fake tits are like rubber and too firm and do not taste that good at all rather than natural Tits are much better for sure.

The type of nipple with the pair of tits has a lot to do with as well as I have seen a great set of Tits but the nipples were horrible and I would not have sucked on them for all the money in the world.

The Lady in the photo attached does have a natural set of almost perfect Tits...

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you be able to find the difference in the ones in the pictures I share.

• Do you know her personally cause those look fake. The cleavage is too clean and proportion wise it doesn't match her body they look augmented.

• If they look too perky, or too round; they’re probably fake. Also, if she lets you touch them; they feel harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you need to? She did it to look better. Also, i personally don`t care as long as she looks okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake can sometimes look like 2 basketballs attached to the woman's chest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes the feel also the look unless there flawless there are always ways to tell

0|0
    0|0
  • When in doubt squeeze them. Also look for a scar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Real have a slight droop

0|0
    0|0
  • Real ones jiggle

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely every girl deserves a pair

0|0
    0|0
  • They feel different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what they are wearing, if they are to round and firm and to big for their frame then it’s most likely implants

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, if they look too good to be true, they're fake

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao.
      Is there anyone in the above pictures you think are fake?

• Show All
    • Lol πŸ˜‚ Anonymous knows me all too well! Lol πŸ˜‹

• wasn't expecting her to show off her boobs either xD
      Would he more happier if she could answer other questions I had invited her to.

Recommended myTakes