How can one differentiate between a real pair and an implant?

This is something we all would like to understand. Is there anyway one can identify a real pair from an implant? How can they be differentiated?

Leave your comments below !!

319

Most Helpful Girl

• 2nd n last one are fakes.
    you know it via the shape, how it stands (or lays, in pic 2), how it bounces when they move...

good boobs really can boost the girls confidence, because we can find what we dislike in them easily, especially cos the wrong media images.

• Second one is for sure. That's something that stand out odd without moving sideways when she lay down.
      Did not know the pink one was fake too. What makes u say that.

• haha okaaay, i don't mind xD

• Hahahaahah.
      I have also invited you for another question. I think you would like her too XD

Most Helpful Guy

• its not size so much as shape and the way they move... along with the scarring too ofcourse. in the first pic if you took away her support and they stay where they are then fake. if they drop and bounce a little then real. personally i hate fake boobs. much rather see a flat but natural girl

• a fake boob owner disliked your post πŸ˜‚

• oh, you misunderstood me, it wasn't me 😊 I'm trying to be happy with my given ones πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• @wankiam

And believe me when I say this. She has an awesome pair. I have seen em xD