Why do we say tha everybody is beautiful?

some people clearly are not.

1213

Most Helpful Girl

• To avoid those people from having depressions and killing themselves later on.

• maybe they should learn better coping tools.

• I agree...
      This is the 'ugly' truth :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we all know that some aren’t, but believe it or not lying isn’t really a bad thing. It could be the difference between life and death for many people in many instances. I never knew the whole fiasco about “the truth will set you free.” It actually won’t and can, a lot of the times be very detrimental and bad. Don’t conflate “truth” with “good” is what I’m saying. Saying “everybody is beautiful” is a collective effort to making sure every human being is feeling good and flourishing. Humans do share the majority of their DNA with each other, making us all related in a sense 🙂. Why not uplift everyone if you can? We’re all going to die anyways

• Very well said! :)

• people have struggles. and nobody really needs sex. it's PC nonsense, and why there is this backlash against liberal values.