If you’re not happy with how your hair turns out at the hair dresser how do you handle it?

I got my hair done on Friday and the colour turned out uneven. If it’s straight, it’s quite noticeable but as it was 5pm she didn’t have time to fix it so I have to curl it or do a fancy updo to hide it 😂

Has this ever happened to you? How did you handle it? Did they offer you a discount, or to fix it at a later date? Have you ever had to argue that it wasn’t right?
Just to clarify, she’s fixing it for free we just didn’t have time on Friday. It was offered straight away when I pointed it out so there are no hard feelings, it happens 😊

1413

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain little darling!

This is a issue I'm passionate about as for majority of my life I've received atrocious haircuts and was getting massacred by my barbers, its only in the last 3-4 years I've started getting some complimentary cuts.

Its remarkable how many unskilled hairdressers are out there are they cannot follow simple instructions, they haven't a clue what they're doing!

Id suggest stop going to a particular venue if you unsatisfied with their service and use the net to research reputable high-end establishments.

Rant over now to answer your question..

I'm typically too passive to speak up so I say its fine, I leave and usually don't come back.

I intermittently visit a place called "detail for men" they have a sister shop for women, its pricey but you get what you pay for, its reputable and they offer a quality assurance and will redo cuts you're unsatisfied with.

www.detailwoman.com/services/full-menu/hair/

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahaha! Yea no! I've had a woman screw my hair up with color and other shit a handful of times. I bitched and she couldnt seem to care less about it.
    The final time she did anything to my hair she actually burnt like a 3 inch line across my forehead. When I said something about it I was told it was my fault! Are you f*cking kidding me? It was my fault becuase I washed my face before going in so she wanted to act like the reaction was becuase my skin was dried out so further irritated, no not a freaking chance.
    I wish that was the only thing she messed up. I can't blame her totally seeing as I did go back a few times, thinking she might get it right this time.
    She put blonde highlights in my hair, I have red under tones and it was more like all over color so for a while there my hair looked orange. That was a blast. Never had that issue before her.
    I asked for a few purple peekaboo highlights. The entire bottom layer of my hair was purple for weeks.
    Then the burning.
    Ohhhh and one time I had her wax my eyebrows, she actually rubbed the skin off trying to get any wax left.
    Nope shame on me for continuing to let her do stuff for me but never again after it being my fault she burned me with a treatment.
    She NEVER tried to fix anything or hell, even apologize for messing up.