Is it time to stop making skirts and high heels for all the trouble it cause women geting sexual assulted?

I know women on average is smaller than men, so they wear high heels to get closer to our height. But it is how sexualise the high heel has come. Fashion that does not benrfit the wearer.
Now women wear the pants as you can say, and skirts in summer it is great but winter no good. So why not get rid of skirts, as they are useless.
Though there are boys that want the same choice as women have. But in western countries, boys and men wearing skirts is wrong, even the kilt.
So as I see more women wearing men style shoes and cloths. So time say goodbye to the final barriers of Female fashion.
Attempts to get rid of standard bras for stick on cup bras, do not work.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so dumb getting rid of skirts and dresses wouldn't do any good 😂 I for one love dressing girly in dresses and skirts and heels and I know a lot of people who do too and girls wear heels because they like it not to be closer to a guys height and maybe we should stop blaming clothes for sexual assault and start blaming the people who are doing it women and men should be able to wear skirts and heels if they feel good in them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wear a skirt over pants any day if it was more socially acceptable and if a women wants to look sexy she can do that with or without a skirt and with or without heels. Your wanting to put up barriers on fashion not saying goodby. Let us all wear what we want

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE