Is it time to stop making skirts and high heels for all the trouble it cause women geting sexual assulted?

I know women on average is smaller than men, so they wear high heels to get closer to our height. But it is how sexualise the high heel has come. Fashion that does not benrfit the wearer.
Now women wear the pants as you can say, and skirts in summer it is great but winter no good. So why not get rid of skirts, as they are useless.
Though there are boys that want the same choice as women have. But in western countries, boys and men wearing skirts is wrong, even the kilt.
So as I see more women wearing men style shoes and cloths. So time say goodbye to the final barriers of Female fashion.
Attempts to get rid of standard bras for stick on cup bras, do not work.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so dumb getting rid of skirts and dresses wouldn't do any good 😂 I for one love dressing girly in dresses and skirts and heels and I know a lot of people who do too and girls wear heels because they like it not to be closer to a guys height and maybe we should stop blaming clothes for sexual assault and start blaming the people who are doing it women and men should be able to wear skirts and heels if they feel good in them

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wear a skirt over pants any day if it was more socially acceptable and if a women wants to look sexy she can do that with or without a skirt and with or without heels. Your wanting to put up barriers on fashion not saying goodby. Let us all wear what we want

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• A woman (or a man) can wear whatever they want, as fashion is a form of self expression. The problem is not what the victims of assult are wearing, but rather the fact that the assailant thinks it's acceptable to assault someone based on their choice of clothes.

2|2
    0|0
  • We wear heels people we like it, it doesn't have to do anything with your height
    Girls can wear what they want, it's their personal choice, if they are afraid of asholes who will sexually assault them, then they can stop caring or stop wearing these in front of them

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you dumb?

0|0
    0|0
  • you are so dumb wow

0|0
    0|0
    • As the G&G would not allow me to answer this oppion. That is why I ask the question.
      I find the #metoo offendive but you women are allowed to promote it.
      But the #MEFALSETOO as it promotes men rights and protection. G&G will noy allow. If you women want learn, why are you affraid of the truth

• Show All
    • like honestly i can't talk to you anymore cause you are saying the most random things. it says you are 49 but you are acting 12 🤣

• Thank you but it was for legal reasons. But my client won his case thanks to your comments

What Guys Said 2

• Rapists are the reason for rape, not clothes. Though yes a more exposed girl can be more tempting I assure you that a perfectly sane man will not rape her. Let the girl wear whatever she wants in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey if they want to wear it and have a greater risk to get raped, who are you to deny them that joy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes