Bisexual girls, do you find yourself trying to emulate what you find sexy in other people then what actually makes you feel confident?

For example, I dress super feminine with full makeup, super long hair, high waisted skirts and crop tops, chokers and dangly earrings, but I actually feel more confident in tomboyish grunge clothes. (Not butch, just more androgynous and comfy). Do you ever find that it's difficult to figure out the difference between your own style and the women you're attracted to? Since I'm attracted to romantic feminine forest nymphs I just sort of take that persona on to myself eventhough I don't like the attention it gets like being called sweetheart by everyone, constantly being mansplained to, or people thinking I'm shallow/gossipy and don't like video games, MMA, archery, computers, protesting, hiking etc. Don't get me wrong I love baking cupcakes and sephora but I'm by no means super 'girly'. Do you ever feel that you get put into gender stereotype boxes? I also feel more confident looking more gender neutral because it's easier to make guy friends since I feel like society has this conception of girls and guys can't be friends.

01