• on a hook
    Vote D
  • on a pant
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a rack for neck ties and I hang belts from the bottom of that rack.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooooo yeah, one of my older brothers' friends did lawns as a side job back in high school. #youknowyouremexicanwhen

One day he ran his lawn mower over a stump or something, heard a big popping noise, and it stopped turning over. He brought it into the shop along with his truck.
    We took it apart, and it turned out the drive belt had broken — and that said drive belt was juuuust under a yard long.

My brother was about to yell to one of the other boys to grab a spare timing belt... but I'm like... nh I got this.

• Took off my own, old, worn leather belt
    • snapped out the buckle
    • took out the rivets
    • fastened the ends together with wider, shorter rivets to make a permanent loop
    • with my brother's help, put that sucker around those pulleys and tightened it down
    • blew the boy a kiss

Y'know. Girl stuff.

<3

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• you know the buckle, put that round the hook part of the clothes hanger, and let it hang.

1|0
    0|0
    • :o um where's your noble peace prize?

• hahaha been needed one of those, put that on a shelf next to some clothes hangers.

• I put them in my pocket dimension that I created.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0
  • Tie one around your ankles and wait for me to tie the other around your wrists. We’re gonna have a kinky night 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • The used one's in the pants/jeans itself. And, unused ones on the hook. But, only if, I get a scolding from my mom to clean my dressing table once, it forms a mountain.😂😜😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have one and I use it pretty much every day so I usually just keep it on the pants, when it's not on the pants for some reason it's usually on the floor or in my bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Give them to those morons who wear their pants around their ankles

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hang them from this old head-wig (harry potters owl) thing i have hanging from the roof

0|0
    0|0
  • U try to get my self to at least hang it somewhere and not leave it on the floor lol I don’t need it unless there’s a special occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 hanger will take many belts or you could hanger each belt with the shirt you most commonly wear it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never take off my belt, i always leave it on my pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between the whips, chains and handouts l handcuffs on a hanger

0|0
    0|0
  • I rolled them up and put in the drawer in a separate section to I can pick them easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one belt that's either on my dirty pants or clean pants

0|0
    0|0
    • omg ahahahaha

well i'm glad i included you and your people in my answer options

• Yes, you've made me feel very "included"

• It depends on what you are wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • around my little slut's neck

0|0
    0|0
  • U can put them on me girl 😍💖😉🌹

0|0
    0|0
  • In the wardrobe

0|0
    0|0
  • On the belt hook clearly

0|0
    0|0
    • Check ur belt hook privilege? Not all of us have that

What Girls Said 6

• I have an old hall hanging rack in my closet with knobs on them so I just hang them up by the buckle and let them hang

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe i can hammer a knob into my wall, my landlord might fight me but i could take him on

• I don't know if they have knobs or hooks long enough, but maybe a command strip thing?

• In my drawer I don't like it when this don't lets say match or fit how I organize my closet same goes for pants and skirts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also this is random but you look so young in you profile picture like you are 13 or 14 do you often get told that you look young

• Show All
    • You look you age now

• 🤙🤙 sweet

• I always loose them for some reason

1|0
    0|0
  • I have several belt hangers in my wardrobe.

1|0
    0|0
  • On a hanger. Best to have a belt hanger

0|0
    0|0
  • In a drawer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes