Hey! where do you put your belts?

i got all these belts with no where to put em

• on a hanger
  • in a drawer
  • on the floor
    Vote C
  • on a hook
    Vote D
  • on a pant
    Vote E

719

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a rack for neck ties and I hang belts from the bottom of that rack.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooooo yeah, one of my older brothers' friends did lawns as a side job back in high school. #youknowyouremexicanwhen

One day he ran his lawn mower over a stump or something, heard a big popping noise, and it stopped turning over. He brought it into the shop along with his truck.
    We took it apart, and it turned out the drive belt had broken — and that said drive belt was juuuust under a yard long.

My brother was about to yell to one of the other boys to grab a spare timing belt... but I'm like... nh I got this.

• Took off my own, old, worn leather belt
    • snapped out the buckle
    • took out the rivets
    • fastened the ends together with wider, shorter rivets to make a permanent loop
    • with my brother's help, put that sucker around those pulleys and tightened it down
    • blew the boy a kiss

Y'know. Girl stuff.

<3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE