Girls, do you wear makeup daily? If not.. how often?

Catching attention of guys is also one of the reasons to wear it?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to all through my teens when I had acne and was mega insecure about it. Since being on birth control my skin's cleared right up so I don't feel the need to where make-up to go on casual errands any more, plus my boyfriend has helped with my confidence a lot because he thinks I'm beautiful without make-up but has also supported me in wanting to wear it to the point of holding my mirror for me on public transport so I could apply my make-up :)) . I still like to wear it and like how it looks, plus I think in a way it can help my skin 'cause I don't touch my face throughout the day when I have it on. But it's a relief to not feel like I have to wear it to go out anywhere someone could see me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE