Anyone know of any cheapish but decent spray to keep hair straight once straightened?

Or to spray on before you straighten it, to make it last longer.

I've got really thick hair that always just ends up somewhat wavy.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• s1.postimg.org/.../...BE-857_C-3_D4_F614711_FC.png

^^ I have short hair... but, with the combination of the got2b (like a thick gel) and the Fatboy (a pomade), I can make my hair do ANYTHING. I can make it stand straight up if I want to.

The argan oil is something that will make yr hair more workable and malleable, in general — and shinier! — if you use a few drops of it every day.

• Thanks, the things I've tried just seem to make my hair really greasy so I stopped using the products. Is there a particular shop or website that you get them from?

• Thanks I never knew that for under eyes people always say sleep more and I'm like I've had them for 6 years I just end up using foundation. Other people say to use moisturiser every day but I'm wary about doing that since I've read studies saying your skin relies on it and becomes more dry

• Yah no prob! Give it a shot ♥️