Girls, I need costume ideas for my friend for Halloween. Can anyone help?

To cut a long story short my friend (who I think has a crush on me) is trying to get me to dress sexy for Halloween. I told him I thought sexy costumes were uncomfortable and when he wouldn't shut up I challenged him to wear one instead and for some reason he agreed. So, girls, what should I pick for him?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• None of these male costume suggestions. That misses the point of the sexism of "sexy" costumes.

Pretty much any costume that will split him in half starting with the ass crack.

• Oh absolutely!

• How is a sexy costume "sexist"? Sexy literally means sexually appealing, meaning that is something someone is sexually attracted to. Guess I'm sexist to my own sex for being mad attracted to my friend in her sexy witch costume.