Girls, I need costume ideas for my friend for Halloween. Can anyone help?

To cut a long story short my friend (who I think has a crush on me) is trying to get me to dress sexy for Halloween. I told him I thought sexy costumes were uncomfortable and when he wouldn't shut up I challenged him to wear one instead and for some reason he agreed. So, girls, what should I pick for him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None of these male costume suggestions. That misses the point of the sexism of "sexy" costumes.

Pretty much any costume that will split him in half starting with the ass crack.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh absolutely!

• How is a sexy costume "sexist"? Sexy literally means sexually appealing, meaning that is something someone is sexually attracted to. Guess I'm sexist to my own sex for being mad attracted to my friend in her sexy witch costume.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Dr. Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show!! It'd be perfect!

2|0
    0|0
  • Sexy school girl, male stripper (magic mike vibes?), lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy hotdog. They've got these basic hotdog costumes at target, add fishnets and heels, sexy hotdog

1|0
    0|0
  • Stripper, police officer, fire fighter, swimming athlete, schoolgirl/boy, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • What would be the most sexy, is if he dressed as Richard Spencer for Halloween. 😍

0|0
    1|0
  • He could throw a white sheet over his head and introduce himself as Caspar the ghost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy cop... no shirt... tight pants... handcuffs...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, does that include crossdressing?

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh absolutely. This is about making him see how just what he was asking me to put myself through

• Make him wear a sexy ninja costume. xD I was going to wear one, but my boyfriend won't be able to be around me, so he's worried some idiot might harrass me when he isn't around to help.

• Jared Leto joker

2|0
    2|0
  • playboy bunny in pink outfit

2|0
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS choose Vampire. Sexy and scary.

1|0
    0|0
  • School girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Male stripper 😂

0|0
    2|0
  • A giant man baby.

0|0
    2|0
  • Magic mike

0|0
    1|0
  • captain underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a sexy mantis. Very unique custom

1|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely love the costume but it covers up WAY too much skin for what I'm looking for

• Horny jeremy kyle guest
    Erotic Theresa May in a wheat field
    A seductive immigrant
    Sultry Mary Berry
    Chilling Donald Trump with his side kick haunted Hillary

Or I mean
    You could just be a sexy nurse

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes