Girls, Why do girls dislike when a man rolls up his T-shirt sleeves a little beneath shoulder length?

The only reason I ask this is because I find it to be very comfortable considering I live in the heat and humid weather. For casual wear, I love to wear my favorite Tee shirts and just roll up the sleeves 3-4 times depending on size of shirt and I like to be beneath shoulder length so I can have the most flexibility and to feel cooled off. Girls' shirts usually always have sleeves that are as short as when I roll mine up and that's ok.. But why is it looked at differently when I wear sleeves of that same length? What do you ladies think? Do you like or dislike sleeves rolled up to that length? And why?

1