Do women who ballroom dance, not care if they're frilly/loose skirt flies up and show's their underwear?

This is the first time I've EVER watched Dancing with the Stars. Not only do I not know really anything about dance, especially ballroom, but, it just never interested me... until this year, because Nikki Bella, one of the wwe divas, is one of the dancers (I'm a huge wwe fan), so, I wanted to watch it this year. I realize Stacy Keibler did it many years ago, but, I just really wasn't interested in the show. My mom watches it with me, and we DVR it, there was no DVR back then. I really enjoyed last nights dances since they were set to movie genres, so for examples nikkis was to the foreign film genre. Anyway, Frankie Muniz's professional dancer, the girl, and he, did their dance to the genre of animation. She wore a pretty short skirt for it, blue, and wore blue underwear of course on underneath. Since ballroom dance involves a lot of flips and stunts etc.. (like cheer and gymnastics), you could clearly see her underwear. There were girls last night, who wore longer skirts, and even they still wound up occasionally showing their underwear. One of the girls even had a wardrobe malfunction when the full skirt came off and showed the top half just barely covering her bottom.

I don't think they would dance if they didn't know it would happen, but, I'm trying to find out what they're thinking, when it does

So, do you think they care that it happens?

Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is not meant to make me look like a pervert, I'm just asking. Cause it was something I noticed

12