How often do you wear a bikini? Do you feel comfortable in it?

If you have a kid, do you think you don't have the perfect bikini body? Or do you think you look pretty attractive in it? What does your kid/ spouse say about you? How often do you wear a bikini? Do you feel comfortable in it??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I look fantastic in bikinis. I drive my fiance absolutely insane. I am very comfortable in them.

I do not have children. If I were to ever have a kid I likely would never wear a bikini again because I would likely feel disgusting and ashamed of my figure afterwards. But who knows. Maybe I'd be one of the lucky ones whose body isn't completely destroyed by the process.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• I just started wearing one this year actually! Only once or twice during the summer.
    I am extremely self conscious in it and get upset because a lot of people point and make fun...
    I am working on self love and what not but the struggle is definitely real.
    Right now I am in college and am worried because I want to go swimming but am unsure if I want to go in my bathing suit...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bikini whenever I go swimming, go to the beach, or sit or lay out by the pool. I feel pretty comfortable in a bikini and I think I have a nice bikini body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing bikinis. I love them. Just hate shaving. IT's annoying. And I she so many who just don't have to shave. Ugh. But anyway I enjoy wearing bikinis and feel comfortable in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like one pieces more. Iā€™m more comfortable in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I go swimming, so probably four or five days a week from May through September. I feel totally comfortable in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her boobs are fake as fuck. But I don't wear bikinis

1|1
    0|0
  • i have a baby (1). i have perfect bikini body according to guys views.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear them, and my ex loved seeing me in them... but they drove me crazy.. the bottoms would always slide down.. so I stopped wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bikini whenever I go to the pool or beach mainly during the summertime. I feel comfortable in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bikini everytime i go swimming, its because my waist is longer than normal so 1 peices give me a camel toe and a wegie

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear bikini evertime I go to the beach. I feel pretty comfy in it. Never had a baby though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i am at home i wear often bikini and when i go to beach

0|0
    0|0
    • Never heard anyone wearing a bikini at home haha. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• I have a swimming pool and a hot tub so

• That's so awesome! You have in the house? Wow! Always wanted that! šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

• I wear a bikini whenever I go to the pool or the beach. I feel comfortable wearing one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her back must hurt like hell. šŸ˜³

2|0
    0|0
  • In as much as I'd like to I haven't and would feel very awkward if I do...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was single someone tried to stick a finger in my buttcrack. So it depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never worn one in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear one for most of the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I go to the beach

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear bikini to beach a couple of times each week