How often do you wear a bikini? Do you feel comfortable in it?

If you have a kid, do you think you don't have the perfect bikini body? Or do you think you look pretty attractive in it? What does your kid/ spouse say about you? How often do you wear a bikini? Do you feel comfortable in it??

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I look fantastic in bikinis. I drive my fiance absolutely insane. I am very comfortable in them.

I do not have children. If I were to ever have a kid I likely would never wear a bikini again because I would likely feel disgusting and ashamed of my figure afterwards. But who knows. Maybe I'd be one of the lucky ones whose body isn't completely destroyed by the process.