Which should I get first?

I want these three tattoos very much, but as they all cost a lot, I'd like to know which I should get first!

• Which should I get first??This one would be on both sides of my breast and rib cage because I loooovvveee symmetry!
  • Which should I get first??This one would probably be right behind my neck, underneath my hair line.
  • Which should I get first??This would be on my sternum (right underneath my breasts and between the two, lining up with my collar bones) but I think I'd rather have it in a blue colour to balance out #1
    Vote C

411

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get the first one first, after that the third and the second last.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's your first tattoo you should choose the less painful area in my opinion so you could actually know how it hurts and how you handle the pain. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE