Which should I get first?

I want these three tattoos very much, but as they all cost a lot, I'd like to know which I should get first!

• Which should I get first??This one would be on both sides of my breast and rib cage because I loooovvveee symmetry!
    Vote A
  • Which should I get first??This one would probably be right behind my neck, underneath my hair line.
    Vote B
  • Which should I get first??This would be on my sternum (right underneath my breasts and between the two, lining up with my collar bones) but I think I'd rather have it in a blue colour to balance out #1
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get the first one first, after that the third and the second last.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's your first tattoo you should choose the less painful area in my opinion so you could actually know how it hurts and how you handle the pain. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Before you get any tattoos first take a hot bath then get rid of all the pimples all over your body then get out and get some sun as you are so white it looks like you have not been out in the sun for at least 5 years.

0|0
    0|1
    • Is this meant as an insult?

• Show All
    • I sincerely apologize to you if you took what I said as an insult and please forgive me for that as I only formed my opinion from what I seen in the photos that were posted on this thread.

There are some safe ways to get some color to your skin as I have used some of them in the past myself as I refused to go to any tanning salons for many reasons. I purchased some spray tanning products that were organic and natural and you can apply them to get the right tone you are looking for and if only a little or a lot.

Again, I am sorry and apologize to you if you think I was trying to insult you and my intentions was never to do that. Thank you...

• I don't want to be more tan thank you very much, I enjoy my skin

• Like a bumper sticker on a ferrari. Just skip them all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yeah, you THINK they've changed. People just say that to justify their position. The fact remains that it's tacky and trashy and one day you may or may not come to realize it. You think it's cool but it's really not, it's just a cry out for attention. More of our narcissistic society - all the LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

• Well that's what you think, I'm getting all the ink I want. Once I have the money I plan on getting my arms, hips, back, and most chest done haha

• first one looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • First one!

0|0
    0|0
  • First one

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• The first one is the most beautiful to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • How beautiful. 1st one is the best, looks amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Last one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes