Do you like this little floral dress?

Do you like this little floral dress?
Updates:
I am asking about the dress not the model. focus.

1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a guy whose mother was a fashion designer and I now work in the fashion industry with modeling. I'd say that its a gorgeous dress, it keeps your eyes moving and doesn't really have a focal point, unless your a guy and your focal point is either the legs or the cleavage lol. But in all honesty this is a beautiful dress and it compliments the wearer, if you're a little more reserve and conservative then you can aleays have the option of puting something else over the top half that too will compliment the wearer.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sadly too many guys focused on the model's breasts and not the dress. Thanks for your honest assessment.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s cute. I really like the shape and length.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• I think it is perfect for a late spring, early summer dress. The pattern is not too excessive and the colors go well. The way the waist is slightly tightened helps for a more slim look but not constraining. I personally also love the way the bottom part of the dress is wavy (I don't know the proper term for that but I'm a huge fan of it). Just make sure to have some accessories such as bracelets, a necklace and earnings, or a peach colored purse to compliment it!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is okay. Kind of reminds me of the curtains my late grandma had in her camper. She made them by hand...

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it. Shows off your body very well. Though don't be surprised or insulted if you receive a lot of stares, especially from men, looking at your chest. It's very flirtatious. But! It's really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • That dress is really nice, it looks like she's going to a picnic or some shit out on a meadow.

1|2
    0|0
  • It gorgeous, but it you add a necklace of flowers and a crown of flowers and leaf , Girl you will look like a goddess

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we're back! lol
    Not really a fan of floral but It's nice during summer time across the medow with that fresh crisp scent sure..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think with ur eyes and smile you'd make any dress look good

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's quite lovely. It compliments your hair color as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's cute (the dress). her tits are too big though in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would look good on mostly this kind of body type

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup , where you from Australia. Figured out where I'm moving to 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress is nice but to be honest I wouldn't look at it twice if it wasn't on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel it's a little much. Then again, it depends on the desired affect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I like the dress for my little sister

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, but that's because she has nice boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but you're older than 25

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that dress is gorgeous gotta love it..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, it suits her.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm gonna be honest, it's ugly. A dress like that could have maybe been pretty if it was more conservative since it reminds me of a little girls dress, but it's not and it made me extremely uncomfortable. If you're going for a dress that would pinch and the waist and show off your girls so much, then try something a bit more mature coloured/patterned yknow? If it's for the day you should go for even an oversized men's plaid shirt and look it up online from how to make it into a dress (they're awesome). Also try out pink moon lounge wear, you'll see some more mature pattern and design ideas, and you might order one of the outfits too!

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely is little. :). Id like it if the twins are slightly less exposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks really cute on that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep that's cute ! 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Its very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Super cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • i luv it really shows off body well

1|0
    0|1
  • Your very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a lovely dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, it's a beautiful dress for a sunny day

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you're asking about the model...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would I be asking about the model? I have no idea who she is.

• Show All
    • You're pretty, that's why.

• Same coloring, etc.

• Not really

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes