Do you like this little floral dress?

Do you like this little floral dress?
I am asking about the dress not the model. focus.

1744

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a guy whose mother was a fashion designer and I now work in the fashion industry with modeling. I'd say that its a gorgeous dress, it keeps your eyes moving and doesn't really have a focal point, unless your a guy and your focal point is either the legs or the cleavage lol. But in all honesty this is a beautiful dress and it compliments the wearer, if you're a little more reserve and conservative then you can aleays have the option of puting something else over the top half that too will compliment the wearer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sadly too many guys focused on the model's breasts and not the dress. Thanks for your honest assessment.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s cute. I really like the shape and length.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE