Can girls with big boobs pull off bralettes?

I bout a 2 white and black one but I where a 38DD my boobs grew. They a large bralette, they r comfortable but I feel they don't hold my boobs up I would where them under sweaters or tanks. I just feel like when I wear them they don't look like Ik it's supposed to not look exactly how a bra looks support wise but still... do u think it'd b fine? I think it's cute but still feel unsure cuz it's so different😅

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girl can usually pull them off, but if she isn't sure depending on the outfit, she usually wears a bra just to be on the safe side :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Try an xl it may work but some of my go to's aren't even working for me bc mine have grown a little. You just have to find a bigger size and make it holds right. I'm sure its big chest bralettes somewhere

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you😊yeah I used to b a 36D then they grew some more😩🙄 so I have been unsure bout wearing them now😅

• I mean since you have them and tried them on you can already tell but I might be in a low D I don't know anymore. Which is a shame bc I love bralettes and wanted to get rid of under wire bras. Im just gna have to work to get my upper body small enough to fit them again

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • What are bralettes? Are you referring to bras?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not a bra a bralette looks like a bra but it doesn't have underwire or as much padding as a bra therefor more comfortable

What Girls Said 1

• I do think so. I wear them quite often. You should just not expect them to give you much support, but if you don't run with them or walk off stairs fast on a daily basis then I think they're fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes