I livestreamed today and didn't go hit on?

I was kind of envious because i was in a group video chat with some random people and they were complimenting eachother but i was kind of left out of the equation and called a chicken choker. I felt so ugly. How can i get hit on and feel more important on live steam instead of being ignored?

Here is a pic of me on live stream:

https://flic.kr/p/FQ5w3B

05

Most Helpful Guy

• As cliche as it may sound, you shouldn't base your self worth on other people's opinions. If you are uncomfortable with who you are, it shows through and other people pick up on it. Always keep in mind, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone's got one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE