I livestreamed today and didn't go hit on?

I was kind of envious because i was in a group video chat with some random people and they were complimenting eachother but i was kind of left out of the equation and called a chicken choker. I felt so ugly. How can i get hit on and feel more important on live steam instead of being ignored?

Here is a pic of me on live stream:

https://flic.kr/p/FQ5w3B

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As cliche as it may sound, you shouldn't base your self worth on other people's opinions. If you are uncomfortable with who you are, it shows through and other people pick up on it. Always keep in mind, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone's got one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, to be fair you are not that hot. Rather in the average. Since only very hot girls get hit on for most of the time, try... some other way to gratify yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile!!! Looking like you just finished reading a Fred Basset comic strip won't do you any good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look kind of angry in that picture so maybe you were giving off anti-social vibes?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's likely they weren't attracted to you. Or they sensed you wanted the attention of being hit on and they didn't want to play that game.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes