Girls I love panties very much, & love to wear them but I am always confused which to start from, Suggest me a best one with the pro & cons of it?

I love panties very much, I even love to wear them but I am always confused which to start from, Suggest me a best one with the pro & cons of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think lace thongs are really comfortable and super cute. I don’t know how a guy feels about wearing lace panties, but there are lots of options of styles, colors, and prints in lace that are all comfy, but I suggest trying a Victoria’s Secret Lacie thong or Hanky Panky lace thong. Both super comfy. The cons of you wearing a thong is it might be uncomfortable on your balls, in which case I would recommend a lace bikini or cheeky.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what kind of bikini pantied i should try on... full covered from back or half covered.. also which fabric material

• Show All
    • I mean what can be the problems in managing the bottom part of the panties while putting on

• I don't know. I pave never had problems putting my panties on. You just put one foot brought each leg hole, pull them up you legs to your hips, and your done.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• ask your boyfriend to select different types for you to model for him and so you can feel comfort of different types. most crossdressers i know like feel of thongs best for comfortable feeling

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont have a boyfriend.. and I am not open to all for such talks..

Recommended myTakes