Girls I love panties very much, & love to wear them but I am always confused which to start from, Suggest me a best one with the pro & cons of it?

I love panties very much, I even love to wear them but I am always confused which to start from, Suggest me a best one with the pro & cons of it?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think lace thongs are really comfortable and super cute. I don’t know how a guy feels about wearing lace panties, but there are lots of options of styles, colors, and prints in lace that are all comfy, but I suggest trying a Victoria’s Secret Lacie thong or Hanky Panky lace thong. Both super comfy. The cons of you wearing a thong is it might be uncomfortable on your balls, in which case I would recommend a lace bikini or cheeky.

• So what kind of bikini pantied i should try on... full covered from back or half covered.. also which fabric material

• I mean what can be the problems in managing the bottom part of the panties while putting on

• I don't know. I pave never had problems putting my panties on. You just put one foot brought each leg hole, pull them up you legs to your hips, and your done.