Wld you rather:Buy shoes that look AMAZING are uncomfortable and will fall apart in a year, OR an okay looking pair, but comfortable and lasts years?

P. S. They cost the same: for example they both cost around 100 dollars.

Wld you rather:Buy shoes that look AMAZING are uncomfortable and will fall apart in a year,OR an okay looking pair,but comfortable and lasts years?

• Amazing looking, cheaply made, uncomfortable shoes for me!
  • Okay looking, well made, comfortable shoes for me!

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer shoes that are comfortable. I once had a pair of boots that looked really good, but the soles were really thin, and it was like walking on asphalt with bare feet. They were too uncomfortable to wear, so I threw them out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am going to be spending that much money, I'll take the pair that is going to last longer & is much more comfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE