Wld you rather:Buy shoes that look AMAZING are uncomfortable and will fall apart in a year, OR an okay looking pair, but comfortable and lasts years?

P. S. They cost the same: for example they both cost around 100 dollars.

Wld you rather:Buy shoes that look AMAZING are uncomfortable and will fall apart in a year,OR an okay looking pair,but comfortable and lasts years?

• Amazing looking, cheaply made, uncomfortable shoes for me!
    Vote A
  • Okay looking, well made, comfortable shoes for me!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer shoes that are comfortable. I once had a pair of boots that looked really good, but the soles were really thin, and it was like walking on asphalt with bare feet. They were too uncomfortable to wear, so I threw them out.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am going to be spending that much money, I'll take the pair that is going to last longer & is much more comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Shoes can make or break an outfit, but the cost of wearing a shoe that can hurt or cause negative health risks to your feet, is just not worth paying for a better looking shoe. Iā€™d personally go for a okay-looking shoe rather than an amazing looking one. I think all of my shoes are okay looking in my opinion, none of them stand out.

0|1
    0|0
  • The economy thrives on consumer goods being guaranteed to fail. The problem is that it is not a sustainable way toward growth. Reasonably consumer goods should cost more, but come with the guarantee of quality and reliability for consumers to part with their hard earned money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally B Sally... I always find it funny when a girl has to take off her shoes at a party because they torture her :o
    For me a shoe needs to be something that fits me nicely. If I don't feel them, they're great :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Give me the comfortable OK looking pair... if I want "attention" or "flash" from what I'm wearing I'll wear jewelry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same pair of casual Adidas that I wear almost daily, except to work, for the last six years.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• The latter :) comfort matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should I pay that much for a pair of shoes? And why would I want to have shoes which aren't comfortable?
    I prefer comfortable, okay-looking shoes for around 20-30 euro (23-35 dollars)
    I guess I'm a strange female šŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • Amazing looking, cheaply made, uncomfortable shoes for me! I have enough comfy and well made clothes so

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd rather shoes that are comfortable and last years

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care about shoes. I'd probably go for the comfortable ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes