I don't think I am really ugly though I think I could improve my looks. How can I improve my looks?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1: Stop looking like Mark Zuckerberg

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah you're not even all that ugly! I say to get the most out of your look is to get in the best shape of your life, get in the sun a little bit and maybe even try new things with your hair. You could try any style with gel, like spikey hair, slick back... It's hard for me to choose which style would look good on people because any style could look good on the right person. Maybe try a flip look? not necessary like Justin Bieber but more like Logan Paul.

• For real you’re not ugly at all. You should get a haircut though and maybe change your attire. Like look put together.. You’re actually really handsome.

• you're rather cute actually! If you want you could get a tan or exercise a bit..

• thanks! i have tried going to the gym but find it hard to bulk up.

• It's hard for anyone

• Grow a beard🤘

• I've tried! Unfortunately the best I can muster is a moustache.

• A 70s pornostache would suite you.

What Guys Said 1