Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on a girl?

I just got my hair cut and was curious. I can in no way pull off long hair, but I see a lot of guys say they love long hair. What's your opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been trying for 2 years now to find a nice girl with better hair them me. And it's proving very difficult... I don't mind so much short hair if you get the proper cut for your face structure. But long hair always looks better to me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what the girl looks like. I look better with long hair, and would usually prefer it on a potential SO, but there's a girl I like right now with short hair and it always looks good, I could not imagine her with long hair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Most guys love long hair on a girl because it's feminine. If you can pull off a pixie though... Do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the shortest a girl's hair can be and still be ok is a bob, like Kate Micucci has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every woman is better off with long hair in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • About shoulder blade length (about to middle of back)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference in that regard. I like both the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matters until u looks hot with ur hair style 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short hair 🤓🤓

0|1
    0|0
  • No man prefers short hair. It's disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why don't you grow yourself long hair? if you see short hair as "disgusting"?

• Show All
    • Ok then as a girl I would tell you that bandy mens are unattractive, and I prefer long hair on you or else I would find you disgusting 😇😇😇

• Long... Its nice to have something to pull on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is my fav

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is i like long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Long

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Where?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• long hair is universally accredited by guys worldwide. Why? I've no idea maybe they like pulling it

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is preferred more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes