Cute and elegant things to wear in autumn and winter?

My boyfriend wants me to dress up more. He says my style is too casual and too dark. He bought me a couple of things and he gave me cash to buy more of cute bright and elegant clothes. Today I've come home and realised that I have only around 10 things that he'd like. 😢 He also says I should dress less provocatively. "It's enough to see you naked once a day, I don't have to see your underwear all the time" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
I guess if anyone else told me that, I'd be angry, but he is really cute and has awesome style so I feel that he is right. So I'll go shopping tomorrow, but I don't know what to get and how to wear it. Please, some tips and photos. Thanks 😊

178

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl