Cute and elegant things to wear in autumn and winter?

My boyfriend wants me to dress up more. He says my style is too casual and too dark. He bought me a couple of things and he gave me cash to buy more of cute bright and elegant clothes. Today I've come home and realised that I have only around 10 things that he'd like. 😢 He also says I should dress less provocatively. "It's enough to see you naked once a day, I don't have to see your underwear all the time" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
I guess if anyone else told me that, I'd be angry, but he is really cute and has awesome style so I feel that he is right. So I'll go shopping tomorrow, but I don't know what to get and how to wear it. Please, some tips and photos. Thanks 😊

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Cute things huh?

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe a knee high dress or some sweaters around? I dunno much bout girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't go wrong with black and white combination, and it looks classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings, Tights and Long Sweaters or Tops !!
    At home, pyjamas !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be urself tell him to dress up more and do one

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was your boyfriend I would want you to show of more skin , your sexy

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Pick something you are comfortable with no matter what... experiment sure... but its YOUR style not his.

3|1
    0|0
    • Yes 😊 it's not like I have to. But I see he's got a point.

• Don't force yourself to change if you don't really, really want to. I feel like you've always dressed like this and you obviously must like it. If he can't respect that then oh well. You can try to incorporate things into outfits but don't try to completely change.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd actually like to change it. It's at least fun. 😊

• God, I love fashion you should wear tights dresses over the knee boots and a perfect smart elegant winter coat with a scarf around your neck. Other ideas are really staple chunky knitwear jumpers paired with figure flattering skinny jeans and ankle boots

2|0
    0|0
  • Look through some catalogs. There's always good pics in them.
    As for him telling you how to dress, it would piss me off truthfully. Don't change your self for him but if you feel like improving on who you are for you then go for it.
    Me, I'll be here in my spongebob pants and cami drinking my coffee all day πŸ˜‚My hubby wouldn't dare say a word about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the other girl, cowl neck sweater dresses are super cute, you can wear a belt over top, some opaque tights, tall boots, and a pea coat over top (unless it's cold, then a goose down parka with a cute fur trimmed hood)

Leather gloves are always classy, with a scarf and a beanie!

1|0
    0|0
  • This time of year I live in cute boots and sweeter dresses. A bright or pastel colored scarf or hat can add color and really make a so so outfit into a really cute outfit. Just find things that are comfortable for you that you like, then, you can add a few little accessories to take it to the next level.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly fall and winter is the time for SWEATERS!!! Like buy a lot of those. U can make them look lazy for classy. Also boots their are always a good thing to have during fall and winter. Also have some scarfs. Also a green jacket cause that’s like a must have for fall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should break up with him. No one has the right to control how their bf/gf dresses up. He should like you for your personality and how you make him feel, not for your style or how he sees your fashion sense. I hope you get someone better.

1|0
    0|1
    • Hey, he is the best guy ever. 😊 It's more like advice, he's not forcing me to do anything.

• I'd tell him to shove it honestly. That's just me though

6|0
    0|1
  • Telling you how to dress? The nerve. You should dress as you wish and feel comfortable imagine changing your style to please every single boyfriend you've had and will have. One thing is to help you pick something to wear another thing is to decide on your whole wardrobe

0|0
    0|0
  • You should leave him. He seems to think he has control over you being your boyfriend, but this just shows he doesn't love you for who you are.

2|0
    0|1
    • No, he isn't controlling at all. He is the sweetest person ever. But he is a lot older than me , so he likes to give me advice, I don't see anything wrong with that.

• I’m sorry but your boyfriend sounds like a complete douche.

1|0
    0|1
  • I really like this style

1|0
    0|0
  • Knee-high boots
    Leather pants
    Leather jackets
    Leather gloves
    Pea coats
    Sweater dress
    Long cardigans