What’s your opinion on boob jobs?

625

Most Helpful Guy

• How about I put a big silicon hunch hump on my back and a permanent silicone bulge bump in my groin as a way to pick up chicks and it turns out I have a 1/2” wiener? I avoid fake boobs and prefer small and natural over them. Any woman I meet that has them makes me wonder,”…. is she insecure or lacks confidence?”

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think it's the stupidest thing you could want to do to your body. I can say that because I don't have the smallest boobs and boobs are a hassle and struggle in life. They limit you and are always in the way. But obviously women with naturally smaller boobs would think it's more desirable because we always want what we can't have...