Do you like this dress I purchased?

Might have asked this before, but I didn't actually buy it at that time. Do you like it? It's for my senior prom. And don't worry, it looks ridiculously transparent, but because of my relatively pale skin combined with the light shade of pink, it is not very visible. Let me know what you think! I'm in love! Do you like this dress I purchased??Do you like this dress I purchased??Do you like this dress I purchased??Do you like this dress I purchased??

613

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not my cup of tea because it both looks a bit old and is transparent. I don't find transparent clothing nice looking. If you're going to wear clothes it have to look properly in my opinion. If you want it transparent, what's the point with clothing then? Yes, transparent clothing are cooler and lesser warm than none-transparent ones. So it goes against it's purpose with wearing transparent clothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not particularly, at least not on the rack. I think it's the kind of a dress that looks better on a person than just hanging there...