Do you like this dress I purchased?

Might have asked this before, but I didn't actually buy it at that time. Do you like it? It's for my senior prom. And don't worry, it looks ridiculously transparent, but because of my relatively pale skin combined with the light shade of pink, it is not very visible. Let me know what you think! I'm in love! Do you like this dress I purchased??Do you like this dress I purchased??Do you like this dress I purchased??Do you like this dress I purchased??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not my cup of tea because it both looks a bit old and is transparent. I don't find transparent clothing nice looking. If you're going to wear clothes it have to look properly in my opinion. If you want it transparent, what's the point with clothing then? Yes, transparent clothing are cooler and lesser warm than none-transparent ones. So it goes against it's purpose with wearing transparent clothing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not particularly, at least not on the rack. I think it's the kind of a dress that looks better on a person than just hanging there...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Like the majority of the guys, I've a hard time to imagine how it looks like how a woman.

Some clothes looks like shit and finally is really amazing.

Post a pic with you in that dress.

It seems to be really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, im sorry. Maybe it looks better if you put it on, but i don’t like it in that pictures

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks ok on the hanger, but the real thing is on you

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl so couldn't say should of posted a photo with a model in it sense your smart not to post you in the dress cuz of freaks

0|0
    0|0
  • Woooowww

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Good job. it's very good

0|0
    0|0
  • looks Awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell on a hanger

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks too fancy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's really sexy... I think you can post one with wear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hard to judge without seeing you in it, but it looks like a beautiful clothing item.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. :o I love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute I like it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty! What material is it? Looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its beautiful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes