Halloween couples costume ideas?

My boyfriend and I got invited to a last minute Halloween party on Saturday. We need a funny/cute costume to wear. Something easy because we don’t have a lot of time. Any suggestions are appreciated!

919

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not exactly funny, but, it's sort of with the times, sort of thing, you could go as an @ sign, and he could go as a # sign, vice versa or one of you could even be the little blue bird that Twitter has as it's icon. They would be fairly simple, all you would need to do is be a good drawer, and get a round piece of cardboard, as well as a square piece of cardboard. The round one you would just draw in a cursive a in to it and the hash tag you would use the rectangular piece to cut it in the shape of a hashtag after drawing it out first, you know, cut it along the lines basically

I don't know, I think it's sort of a neat idea. Never been done before, and stays with the times

Most Helpful Girl