What do you think of makeup on males that is meant to enhance male beauty?

I watched this one male makeup video from a makeup artist and I'm absolutely in love. His model and his work were both stunning. *.*

I know this isn't meant for everyone it's something that is only done on male models or performers etc.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a criminally expensive concealer that I use and people rarely notice anything.
    Of course my less sexually secure male friends never fail to point out "how gay it is".

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• yeah right. then after some time, they would invent male panties and male tampons too, to enhance their beauty, lol

2|0
    4|3
    • Male panties? That's underwear. Tampons and makeup are two completely different subjects. Tampons are for menstruation, not beauty. Ignorance.

• Clearly he misspoke, perhaps he meant to say "next thing you know, guys will be wearing false lashes, hair extensions/weaves, fake nails, and take selfies with a mask and cucumbers... Last one was a joke. Keep the sodium levels at bay.

• Wow you definitely didn't watch this video did you?

• That is just weird. Unless it is for a runway show or something like that. Normal guys don't wear makeup

1|0
    0|0
    • I know. I did mention this is only for performers or models. It says in the video as well.

• Right image looks airbrushed photoshop.

I don't think make up on a guy looks good unless the guy looks good with eyeliner. Case in point, Johnny Depp.

2|0
    0|0
  • Men are naturally hot we dont need make up. All we need is to show, shave, dress nice, great hair cut, and being fit will help.

3|0
    1|1
    • Show All
    • If men are naturally hot then tell me why more men go to gym than women.

• I did add keeping in shape helps. How women can see men as hot also has a strong tie to his confidence. Everything i listed will effect his confidence, men who dont put any time in to ais self will look bad, but all a man has to do is put a little time into his self, and thats all. Whats a number on the women want from a man to be hot? Smell good thats easy shower, and old spice. Thats just one example when i get ready to go out it will take me no more than 15 to 20 min, and im ready.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA insecure men to the fullest I love your post.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should girls have all the fun !! Hahahahahaha 😂😂

3|2
    0|0
  • I think it's a wonderful idea, put that makeup on and go to office shirtless. I can see it makes sense.
    Give me a fucking break, maybe he should put a bra on top of it.

0|1
    1|0
    • You know, I can remember a South Park episode I watched back in the day, when becoming gay was becoming a trend...

... it's becoming a reality.

• On models or performers? I guess. But on normal every day people, no way.

3|0
    0|0
  • makeup for men...

2|1
    0|0
  • Male beauty? THIS IS SPRAY-ON ABS!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting , but that much isn't needed on anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys should use it make up is only for special occasions, being that egyptians abide to this rule, these are the rules that must be set because then the make up becomes a necessity.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's false advertising but so is regular makeup so I'm different.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would like to try at least once

1|0
    0|0
  • Men don't tell lies like these...

0|1
    0|0
    • What the hell is the lie?

• Show All
    • Well you made the assumption she was comparing men and women and thinking she was suggesting women don't lie about those things. That isn't a mathematical approach. It's an emotional one. You want to believe you are taking a mathematical approach but instead you are are just interpreting the data incorrectly and inputting a different idea, your own idea, into her words. A logical approach would tell you that she was responding to your comment by adding in what she thinks men lie about instead of lying by using makeup. However by adding in the topic of women vs men when she never mentioned women and saying things like "innocent little angels all of them..." you are coming from an emotional place. That is a very emotional comment. It's passive aggressive. You are challenging her based on principle and personal belief (just as she was doing with you because anything to do with human behaviour is emotional) and not anything that she actually said.

• Like I said if her comment had included words like "unlike women" then your assertion would be correct. But since she never mentioned women at all then what you are doing is jumping to a conclusion without basis. In math we don't have the solution for x+y=z when we don't know all the data. You may have the data for x but not y. You don't jump ahead and make up y in order to get to x. You are guessing and you MAY be right but the overwhelming possibility, given the vast amount of numbers and different variables, is that you will be wrong.

• That's some borderline gay-shit.

0|1
    2|1
    • Makeup doesn't change your sexual orientation.

• Show All
    • Haha, G@G only allows us to speak English on this forum. As a "master" you should know that. C'mon lumos 😂

• Actually, you can reply in another language. Nonetheless if you want to continue your fight then you can, what language you use doesn't matter. But NOT here, in private chat.

• this is gross.
    men should be men. period.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• theatrical makeup can be amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of males in my country wear make up (concealer, brows and tinted lip balms) so this isn't weird or new to me. I think it's great, rock it!

1|0
    0|0
  • truth be told in this pic or video less is more. he looks better without makeup. But sure. I find it nice when a guy has a little bit of eyeliner close to his lashline. Makes his lashes look nicer. If they wanna wear ligh eyeshadow in their creases sure. If they wanna fill in their eyebrows sure... just dont overdoo it. Its cool if they wanna wear it, i have nothing against it, if they dont... im cool with that too

1|0
    0|0
  • Rather than make a male more masculine, I prefer the makeup to make them more feminine like these lovely gurls have. So sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG, I freaking love John Maclean's make-up skills. I've been following John for a while now on YouTube and John's voice and skills are super sooth.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is pretty neat, it definitely made his abs stand out more in a natural way. But I'm usually not into guys wear makeup, honestly if he's wearing make up I'm just going to think he's like these guys:
    assets.teenvogue.com/.../JamesCharles.png
    i.ytimg.com/vi/3n3oC9uvj94/maxresdefault.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • If a man wears makeup, there's nothing wrong with it. So what? Many people wear makeup to enhance beauty, cover things or even give themselves features they wouldn't normally have. By doing this, they can also enhance features. If it's another person's money and their time, it's their choice. Why should it matter what others think?

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is basically just art using yourself as a canvas. Why should we have to gender that? If a man wants to wear makeup that is absolutely fine, and the fact that so many men are saying it makes him gay/a girl is really saddening, because a) those terms shouldn't be seen as insulting and b) judging someone for their decisions that don't affect you at all is really stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I must say I prefer him without all the face and body makeup, but his laugh at the end that was amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • I genuinely approve it. I remember voicing that opinion as a teenager and everyone laughed at me. Now it's a trend to support that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think so. I mean that's what makeup is for, to enhance beauty

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, you are right, but nowadays it's not used for that by women.

• Some use it for that. I do agree though, some women like to cover up what makes them beautiful and try to make something new, it's kinda sad but I get it

• It is fine for absolutely anybody to wear makeup in order to boost their confidence. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it either! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not the most open-minded person out there but I do think men 'have the right' to wear make-up as long as they don't go around with doll-like false eyelashes and blue shimmering eyeshadow. But, a little bit of a light weight foundation or bb cream, a little bit of concealer and even a little bit of eyeliner to, like you said, enhance their beauty is okay. Like women, men can have acne, dark circles or even small eyes. Why shouldn't they conceal those 'imperfections' if that makes them feel better about themselves?

1|1
    0|0
  • Face makeup only for me. I love it when men wear eyeliner.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think thats pure faggot stuff a man should be a men... makeup is for use bitchs not men. men wearing makeup makes them look like retarted faggots who wear pampers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have much of an opinion on it, it’s just makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anything against it, but I think it looks a little off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol now I know how guys feel

1|5
    0|0
  • Dayummm I need to learn how to counter abs hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Face is fine but contouring body is too much!

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes