How can you tell if you`re attractive?

What kind of messages do other people show to you, or how do you just know in general?

People say I`m beautiful and I have attracted guys, but never attractive ones... can I say I`m not attractive then or is it possible for me to attract someone good looking in the future?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m with you on that one.
    But like I get compliments from guys not girl.
    Guys: you got a great body, you’re sexy, boss man told me hello handsome.

Girl: hello, I think this other girl said he cute.

Hell I dont know if I am attractive always had a issue with the way I look and I work hard on my looks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They compliment you from time to time, they offer you free stuff quite often, they offer to take you to rides etc etc

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE