Hey people, what shoes go best with a pencil skirt and tights?

Especially if you have long legs
  • Flats
    Vote A
  • Short boots
    Vote B
  • Long boots
    Vote C
  • Heels
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Iโ€™m not sure if it looks the best, I just like flats. Canโ€™t stand heels.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Accidentally voted the wrong one, but my actual vote goes to heels or flats. If you're uncomfortable in heels or know you'll be walking around a lot, just go with flats.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on one's physique and height. A short person would do fine with heels but, a tall one would look fine in either of them. But, I'll pick heels either way the girl is short or tall.๐Ÿ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear cowboy boots when I put on my pencil skirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts look best with heels; heels might be uncomfortable but they're totally worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • With all due respect, why don't you let women decide if their painful heels are "worth it".

• Show All
    • It's fine for you to like heels. I like them. I was a professional foot, leg, hosiery and shoe model for many years. I have owned 100s of pairs. That said, it just really isn't your place to tell women that heels are "worth it" - because it's not something you have any personal experience with.

• @MlleCake Lmao damn are u really getting offended by that?

• Heels are meant to accentuate the butt. If you want your butt to look better, wear the heel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Classy black heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepers.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is this an answer?

• Show All
    • @TheClevelander I'm not assuming that at all. I assume you wear some sort of attire when in public. Human attire was developed, well, maybe before homosapien-sapiens developed. It just seems like a really weird thing to criticize. "Ew, those were developed after WW2." Makes about as much sense as saying "Ew, those shoes were developed by a guy who had a longer second toe on his right foot."

• You assumed I wore jeans!

• Heels n flats

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes