Should I get Chucks in normal black or mono black?

Question above, the high version by the wayShould I get Chucks in normal black or mono black??Should I get Chucks in normal black or mono black??

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the normal black better. I think the mono black lacks of the actual Converse look, which I like.

• You're right but I think that the mono black is a bit more unique since there aren't as many people having one of these.

Most Helpful Guy

• mono black, easily.

• The girls are saying normal black and the guys are saying mono black, I'm confused haha

• lol. I personally prefer wearing dark colours, I don't like to stand out, that's my main reason for saying mono black. but tbh i don't think the normal black ones look very good anyway when compared to the mono black.