Would it be weird for a guy to wear these?

wore a pair of these women's nike shorts on a bet a while back and found them really comfortable. I kinda want to start wearing them, would that be weird

Would it be weird for a guy to wear these?
  • yes a little bit but do it anyways
    Vote A
  • no go ahead and rock em
    Vote B
  • that's weird don't do it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Those might be fine and comfortable, but a miniskirt and heels with stockings on smooth shaved legs will look hotter and feel even better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've ever seen or worn track pants some of them are pretty damn small. Go for it dude you do you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Can't even tell they're supposed to be for chicks, so I don't why there'd be any problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't look like they're for women so I doubt anyone would really care. They might be a little short on you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a little bit short for a guy but they do not stand out so much because they are not really feminine.

0|0
    0|0
    • still though i mean everyone knows they are girls shorts, does that make a difference?

• Not really because as I said, they don't even look too feminine. Would be worse if they were pink. Don't worry 😀

• Not weirf

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult to say if those are for girls or boys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The bet was to wear blue shorts? Wow, you guys are wild'n out!! What crazy stuff are you getting into nex?

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like track shorts. At least to me they do. Nobody would be able to tell they're for women anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goofy, my schools track teacher wore these and everyone would stare, laugh, take pictures of him cause they’re way up past the knees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol it's not the 80's dude. Get long shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if people knew they were for women but it’s not that obvious

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes