What do you think of guys going bald?

so i am going the way of the receding hairline and i am kinda self concious about it. what is everyone's opinion on baldness, thinning hair etc?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Very hard to say without a picture but usually bald is going to look better than a receding hairline unless it isn't that noticeable. Most girls really aren't gonna care that much though. It won't affect your overall appearance THAT much

Most Helpful Guy

• Just dont be one of those in denial who tries to keep what he has... shave it because no one is fooled, then get fit and have that “ripped drummer look” with a beard if ya can. Looks cool and on purpose.