Girls, Ladies, which do you believe provides better butt support - tight jeans or yoga pants?

When you are looking in your wardrobe for bottoms to support your rear end, do you turn to a pair of tight jeans or a pair of tight yoga/work out pants? Personally, I love my jeans!

What jeans and/or yoga pants do you go with?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yoga pants are more comfortable but can be less forgiving than jeans. You just need high quality ones and then your but will look amazing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I like jeans but... these days I'm more into the tight yoga pants, for some reason, I think the yoga pants make my butt and my legs look great. Plus yoga pants are comfortable compared to jeans. I wear any kind of blue or black tight skinny jeans or I usually just go with a nobo skinny yoga pants or any kind of athletic yoga pants or I just look for a thicker kind of yoga pants. I just wear anything comfortable and whatever I'm in the mood for that day. Hope any of this helps.

I also believe pants squeeze your butt, while the yoga pants defines it. Your butt is never really lifted that much with pants so if your talking just squeezed support, jeans would be the way to go. Otherwise yoga just defines it with support.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes