Dealing with unreasonable parents? Advice?

My parents keep saying stuff about how I dress.. That it’s too slutty or something. It’s really annoying. Especially since I know I don’t dress like that.. They tell me my chest is showing too much, my shoulders need to be covered, I’m growing up too fast, and etc. I’m a very good girl. I don’t do drugs, I’ve never had a boyfriend, I’ve never done drugs, I don’t drink, and I’ve never even been kissed.. I doubt that my shoulders will make someone interested in me. I’m not attractive so why would how I dress change that?
Do I dress like a slut? It really hurts to hear that I do.. PS! Ignore the dirty mirror and the clothes everywhere. I’m sorting through everything because I’m going on a trip. Dealing with unreasonable parents? Advice?Dealing with unreasonable parents? Advice?Dealing with unreasonable parents? Advice?Dealing with unreasonable parents? Advice?Dealing with unreasonable parents? Advice?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• As with most parents they're just being protective, they don't want to see you getting hurt by getting involved in the world of dating. Honestly there's no easy way to deal with them but just try and pretend to listen to them, and have your fun in a way you know they won't mind too much

Most Helpful Girl

• You do not dress like a slut at all. The vibe I get from those outfits is like cute and sophisticated at the same time. Also, You do have a curvy body and sometimes that's seen as more provocative in comparison to someone with less curves but that's a stupid stigma anyways🤷🏽‍♀️ your parents seem to just not want to see you grow up which is super common, there losing their baby in a way. and I hope you don't cut anymore💜 you seem super sweet & I hope life treats you well

• Thank you very much! You get best comment. 😊

• Awe!! Thank you☺️