Guys, do you find women with short hair attractive?

Guys, do you find women with short hair attractive ?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer women with long hair tbh, but I have seen a few women with short hair that was super hot. So yes, some women can be attractive with short hair, but not a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so hard to pull off. You need to have a 10/10 face. Anyway super, super short hairstyles are ugly.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• ehh its like the man bun, it can work on some face shapes but not all. to some it looks like you are some insane hot samurai warrior, on others it looks like a trash bag on their heads. so it just depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 and 3 are good, but 1 and 4 are a turn off because it looks dudely. Spikes ain't sexy. Like, as long as it looks feminine, it's fine. A mohawk can even look feminine if done right. Bald is never sexy though. People that are bald are shown to look more masculine and assertive than people with normal length hair. Some people, yes, like bald girls, but I personally don't nor do any of my friends. My favorite hair length is shoulder long.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it just as often as I like longer hair. Basically, it depends on the style and how it looks on them. There is a point where it's too short to look good, though. Also, I despise the half shaved half long sideways mullet Skrillex garbage that's getting popular among men, women, and Nazis these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • While it is possible for me to find a woman with short hair attractive, it's much more common for me to find women with long hair attractive. God long hair is so sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, some can rock the look better than others it serms. Can't think I'd ever use it as a deal breaker, though. That would be senseless to me, it's only hair after all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more of a long hair lover. Like all the way to butt long. I know thats hard to achieve though xD
    I dont mind short hair though but that Halle Berry style or whoever the first pic is... nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Long hair, short hair, medium hair, blonde, red, brown, black, dyed, don't care i find all of them attractive. usually depends on the woman the hair is on

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, and it really does compliment certain face shapes more than others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women with short hair... plus if it's red-a huge plus and a turn on for me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I think they look amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo for me its a huge no

1|1
    0|0
  • I do, every example you showed is hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Not typically, no

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a all

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Guys will say they hate short hair but given the chance to date Amber Rose they would.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes