Do you guys like big girl's or skinny girls?

Be ultra honest
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This may surprise you, but guys are not a hive mind. So asking this question is essentially asking, “Do guys prefer chocolate or vanilla ice cream?” To which the answer would be, “Well, some prefer chocolate, some prefer vanilla, some like caramel, mint or strawberry. And some guys aren't into ice cream at all.”

Every guy will be attracted to something different. Some guys like skinny girls, some guys like fat girls. Some guys like anyone willing to sleep with them. Some guys don't like girls at all. What matters is what you like about yourself. Sometimes as a society we forget that our bodies aren't made to be liked by guys. Life is about so much more than that.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• The most "ultra" honest answer I can think to write is the woman that is hitting on me, or responding to my advances very affirmatively will be the one I like whether she is bigger or skinny. I have been with bigger and skinny and they are very different experiences and I like different. My tastes tend to change based on the women at hand and how interested she is in me.

1|3
    0|0
  • That is not a yes or no answer. I like a bit of meat on my ladies but not too much. My lady needs to weigh less than I do. Petite, nice butt, nice boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to be healthy. Some people are built to be skinny, some are built to be big. I like both.

But... I don't like obese or malnourished women. That makes my alarm go off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ultra honest? Personality trumps looks, but if I had to choose looks over personality then under 100 pounds it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont care, there are very nice women on both ends of the scale and on every point inbetween.

0|0
    0|0
  • The main thing is that she is smaller then the man cuz he wants to feel dominant

0|0
    1|0
  • Whats a big girl post your examples. Names some names

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really vote yes or no to the question but I like skinny girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of use us care about personalitys and not looks

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the guy! So like bigger girls and some like skinny girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny and thick girls not overweight thick but big booty thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Something wrong with your poll lady,

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like you

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls... I'm ultra square honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between to have a balance, athletic girls. Not too big and not too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer all girls

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes