Do you guys like big girl's or skinny girls?

Be ultra honest
  • Yes
  • No

25

Most Helpful Guy

• This may surprise you, but guys are not a hive mind. So asking this question is essentially asking, “Do guys prefer chocolate or vanilla ice cream?” To which the answer would be, “Well, some prefer chocolate, some prefer vanilla, some like caramel, mint or strawberry. And some guys aren't into ice cream at all.”

Every guy will be attracted to something different. Some guys like skinny girls, some guys like fat girls. Some guys like anyone willing to sleep with them. Some guys don't like girls at all. What matters is what you like about yourself. Sometimes as a society we forget that our bodies aren't made to be liked by guys. Life is about so much more than that.