What type of makeup do you like daily on a girl?

Hi! I was wondering what you guys type of makeup liked on a girl on daily bases. Do you like eyeliner, so with a wing and stuff. And do you mind concealer, foundation, powder and that stuff? What do you guys prefer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay. I finally get to talk about make-up.
    We know that girls say they put it on so they feel better about themself. I think it's sad, because they don't feel good woth their body in the first place. But I also think that it's good, because it makes women feel good. Get me?
    As a personal preference I like make-up. Not to the point that a woman looks plastic. But to a point that she brings out the attractive facial features women have.
    And when I say "you don't need to wear make-up for me". I am not saying to never put some on, I'm just saying that I don't care, as long as you're you. But if you want to look better to yourself, go ahead. And I will compliment you on your efforts of trying to look prettier.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person and how it is applied. It just has to be makeup that suits the them. Makeup is intended to bring out the features of a person's face more and maybe cover up some blemishes. But everyone should be free to do their makeup however they want to, as it's more important that they like the way they look, not what other people think.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Eyeliner's okay, as is lip gloss. Beyond that, though, it get's iffy. Concealer and foundation, in particular, is a turn-off. It makes women taste bad, and has an odd smell. On the other hand, it's good for visual, so if you work in a public place, where men stand at least 3-4 feet away, feel free.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, with billions of different girls in the world, you can't really say "this is the makeup routine that looks best for each and every one of them" do what you like with your makeup and see what your friends suggest, but don't be afraid to go without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not about what we like.. it need to fit the type of the occasion and the color of the eyes and skinn of the girl... if she knows how to have good makeup she propably pays attention to her self and she is confident on the outside at least. And inthink those girls lool beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • A minimum for her to feel comfortable, but less is more with make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • none, or maybe only a minimum.
    Seems more human to me, dunno, but I appreciate it better vanilla style.

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY SOFT ONE OR NONE. please girls stop painting your faces with make up it's not even beautiful. and we don't like it
    + none of us wants the redlipstick on our mouthes after kissing haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, my girl likes putting it on but I like it sometimes when she doesn't so either is very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing that leads you to forget what she looks like. I like for makeup to enhance a woman's looks, not mask them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye liner & eye shadow (that compliments the eye color) and lipstick that matches

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner, touching up eyebrows, maybe lipgloss. Either wear no makeup or not too much, caked on makeup is just a huge turnoff in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she insisted on wearing makeup, I'd want it to be as subtle as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • The type where I can't actually tell you're wearing any.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Natural only. Maybe some eyeliner that's super cute but mostly none.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more natural a girl looks the better. To much make-up can conceal true beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe lipstick, maybe eyeliner, less can definitely be more..

0|0
    0|0
  • For daily use - none but for special occasions - red/maroon lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a minimum, i dont like when face is all covered in makeup and i can't see her natural face..

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner without wing is really great. Foundation depends of how the skin looks without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Just mascara and eyeliner.

1|0
    0|0
  • No makeup at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Kajal and lip gloss... sometimes foundation and light eye shadow maybe if I'm going out and have time... but I've never seen my boyfriend look at my face.. I literally have to close my eyes and show him the shade... 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i think natural is good for everyday - not so much that you're a completely different person once it comes off

0|0
    0|0
  • As long it looks good on them it doesn't matter how much make up they wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put foundation very light color of lip stick and a shimmery pink eyeshadow with mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • Just nude is best for me

0|2
    0|0
  • I like anything that looks nice on them

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up