What type of makeup do you like daily on a girl?

Hi! I was wondering what you guys type of makeup liked on a girl on daily bases. Do you like eyeliner, so with a wing and stuff. And do you mind concealer, foundation, powder and that stuff? What do you guys prefer?

947

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay. I finally get to talk about make-up.
    We know that girls say they put it on so they feel better about themself. I think it's sad, because they don't feel good woth their body in the first place. But I also think that it's good, because it makes women feel good. Get me?
    As a personal preference I like make-up. Not to the point that a woman looks plastic. But to a point that she brings out the attractive facial features women have.
    And when I say "you don't need to wear make-up for me". I am not saying to never put some on, I'm just saying that I don't care, as long as you're you. But if you want to look better to yourself, go ahead. And I will compliment you on your efforts of trying to look prettier.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person and how it is applied. It just has to be makeup that suits the them. Makeup is intended to bring out the features of a person's face more and maybe cover up some blemishes. But everyone should be free to do their makeup however they want to, as it's more important that they like the way they look, not what other people think.