I'm tall and thin and I hate it?

I feel very insecure of my height and weight. Being a girl I am 6'2 and 145 pounds. Is there any way I can come out of this damn insecurity? I get frowned upon by guys and girls. I particularly hate my gaunt and slender limbs. How can I get out of this body image feeling?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• “I get frowned upon by guys and girls.” Of course you do because they are jealous as hell. I had a 6’4” girlfriend and I find that 6’+ height damn hot. On top of that you are thin like a model and that is even better. Are you sure this isn’t an attention seeking question because your description is wonderful. “ How can I get out of this body image feeling?” by recognizing you have some good genes and that you are actually sought after and that the frowns are coming from those looking up.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound beautiful. There are girls who would kill to look like that. Models are all tall and thin and they're considered like the most beautiful people. You don't have anything to worry about. Besides, if someone doesn't like you because of how you look, they're an ass and they aren't worth your time anyway

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• We’re all beautiful. Just because you’re taller than most doesn’t make you less worthy in any way.

Try taking dance or zumba classes to gain coordination and also add a little muscle to those gaunt limbs!! We can all improve ourselves..

There are plenty of girls even taller... they seem to get along ok in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to accept and like yourself the way you are. Have some confidence (it's sexy for women as well, not just guys). Not everyone is going to "frown" upon you. Some guys will love your appearance, especially if they truly like you as a person. Your confidence and personality will go a long way with that also. Also, most of the time, you'll think you look worse than you really do to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • You a dream for most people, a woman that can wrap her arms around my neck , I'm still waiting for the day and look down on me a little , my arms around her waist , lay my head right on her chest.. just saying. Lol 😉 , I'm 5.8 😁 ..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like being so skinny you can start weight training :) add some nice curves and you're set!

0|0
    0|0
  • wear sexy cloths, get noticed and get some heads turned - that would build your confidence !

0|0
    0|0
  • Just hit the gym...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to hate

0|0
    0|0
  • with some sports you gonna be sexy as hell ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi :) first of all, you are beautiful, tall, long legs, thin... That's a dream
    You have no idea how many guys would love being with you!
    I'm 5'10 and with that description I find you really attractive :) and I'm sure I'm not the only one :)
    You need someone to tell how beautiful, unique and amazing you are, just don't be so wrong to think tha

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls would love to be that tall, and that thin. Love your body!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• GIRL. That’s a model heigh, maybe you can try out modelling? Just know that everyone has different body types. I’m 5’4, and considered y’all in my country. I weight 120 pounds. I also dislike the fact I lack meat in some places, but it’s okay :) Don’t live life too focused on looks, in the end it is the heart that matters most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh that is way too thin! I hope you live in a warm climate because anywhere else you would be a giant Popsicle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes