I'm tall and thin and I hate it?

I feel very insecure of my height and weight. Being a girl I am 6'2 and 145 pounds. Is there any way I can come out of this damn insecurity? I get frowned upon by guys and girls. I particularly hate my gaunt and slender limbs. How can I get out of this body image feeling?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• “I get frowned upon by guys and girls.” Of course you do because they are jealous as hell. I had a 6’4” girlfriend and I find that 6’+ height damn hot. On top of that you are thin like a model and that is even better. Are you sure this isn’t an attention seeking question because your description is wonderful. “ How can I get out of this body image feeling?” by recognizing you have some good genes and that you are actually sought after and that the frowns are coming from those looking up.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound beautiful. There are girls who would kill to look like that. Models are all tall and thin and they're considered like the most beautiful people. You don't have anything to worry about. Besides, if someone doesn't like you because of how you look, they're an ass and they aren't worth your time anyway