What are some unusual features that you're attracted to on girls?

I've seen a couple guy's post this to hear girls pov on guys.
I'm curious to hear guys (or girls) pov on girls.

141

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys just focus on the litteral ASSetts and breasts. I personally like it when women have this slightly serious look on their face that can turn just as bright and positive. They have to have a certain eye shape and slightly defined jaw line.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha, you get me. Most guys immediately commented breasts and booty when I asked for unusual features. I'm pretty sure all women have breast and every human has a butt.. 😒

• True. I think they are a perk but I also love the actual personalities and , like you mentioned, individual traits that make them different from others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not pain dripping down her face.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE