What are some unusual features that you're attracted to on girls?

I've seen a couple guy's post this to hear girls pov on guys.
I'm curious to hear guys (or girls) pov on girls.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys just focus on the litteral ASSetts and breasts. I personally like it when women have this slightly serious look on their face that can turn just as bright and positive. They have to have a certain eye shape and slightly defined jaw line.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, you get me. Most guys immediately commented breasts and booty when I asked for unusual features. I'm pretty sure all women have breast and every human has a butt.. πŸ˜’

• True. I think they are a perk but I also love the actual personalities and , like you mentioned, individual traits that make them different from others.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• I know you're talking about physical attributes, but I grew up in a rural town and for that reason (I think anyway), I've always been into poor, country girls. My sisters have always sort of looked upon it as "bottom feeding" but I can't seem to help myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about "unusual" but a woman's entire body can be sexy and attractive. Just biological attraction. For example I love looking at my girl's hands, and no, I don't have a fetish for them, but they are beautiful and I sometimes can't help but stare at them.

1|0
    0|0
  • The nose (small) and the eyes (big) and sadly id never date anyone without these features

1|0
    0|0
    • Why is that sad?

• Show All
    • It's just those traits are really specific and and you seem to be unable to care about a girl if she doesn't possess them.

• Nope there is this certain girl i had a crush on for ~8 years that had neither of those features, cuz of that experience the less people that remind me of her the better... tho what sucks even more is everytime my girlfriend gives me a cheek kiss i remember her...

• I love hair colour... be black- red or black + green or black hairs with pink stripes and stuff... dont like rainbows on hairs... one more unusual feature i like is... like i am shy if a random girl ask me anything or say hi... i am dead right there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy eyes and smile, the broader and wider the more im sucked in, oh and a loud annoying laugh, and a non stop talker... yeah I'm kind weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Itelligence, glasses, dimples, and confidence. Making me feel appreciated and un-wierd is the biggest thing though. Of course physical figure is a big plus as well. Obesity might be a dealbreaker (haven't decided yet)

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick (like hairy) defined eyebrows that are groomed

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when my lady is a dragon. She doesn't take shit from anybody, and knows how to work. But she also knows how to be a kind, loving woman.

In terms of physical attributes, I sort of go against the norm. Or at least I think so.

those are me and my wife. To me, she was absolutely sexy, and beautiful and smart. And a dragon. In other words... the best.

2|0
    0|0
    • She's so pretty!

• Show All
    • Sorry for your lost. I now understand why you kept saying "was". How did she pass? If you don't mind.

• @Hemlock She had Epilepsy. We got off work and got home together. We layed down for a bit, she got up to go to the bathroom. She had a seizure while in there, and her body blocked the door. She was face down in her own saliva, blood, and foam from it. She suffocated before I could get to her. I finally got in there, broke the door out and dragged her out. I started doing cpr to try and save her, but her heart had stopped. The paramedics got her heart to beat again, but as I found out, it was too late. four days in the hospital, and the doctors said the brain damage from lack of oxygen was too severe for her to recover in any meaningful way. I sat with her the whole time. A whole week, watching her struggle with life. I was reading to her, and playing music for her. Talking to her about what I was thinking about. It was so bad I prayed for the first time in my life. I was so desperate for her to come home.

• Pale skin, thin body, small ass, tall, really long hair, quiet, sarcastic, ironic, not caring if she is the cool one, loner, with rich inner world.
    Now, find me one of these… :-D

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my god, you just described me! Except I'm not tall. πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Haha, all I saw right there was PMS. That's definitely not a good time to chat. πŸ˜‚ Can't you just send a message?

• Yeah, I had that association as well. :-D
      If I could, I would. You have it set up in such way, that you have to write me first and/or we have to follow each other.

• A woman with slightly crooked teeth is kind of a turn-on. Clean teeth are a must though. I also LOVE a few stretch marks on her breasts/thighs and some cellulite.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it is a connection that I can't really explain, I am just more comfortable talking to that girl more than any other non friend in the room.

1|0
    0|0
  • ripped abs, please, man its so good to touch, lick and kiss the shit out of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seem to find women with bigger noses more attractive (like Natascha McElhone), but that's probably because they tend to have angular features, which I also have.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for a semi-petite girl with a pixie cut, a sweet cheshire smile, who has the ability to keep up a conversation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short haired girls and a I also like beauty marks on the face

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i like unique teeth on a girl. Like a tooth gap or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Youth, females, an interest in me. Legs wolf wolf. And and someone that knows how to walk.
    Most girls get it all wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl that loves hockey, hottest thing on the planet

1|0
    0|0
  • Their fingers. I like long skinny fingers. Anything else is a deal breaker for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl that has stretch marks, and that isn't afraid to show people she has them

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes