What is it like to stand/walk in painful high heels for a long time?

Most of my (female) friends who wear heels complain that their feet hurt after walking in them for a while. What exactly is this pain like?

282

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it has always felt like someone was trying to forcibly bend my joints in the wrong direction, for an extended period of time. Take your fingers and bend them as far back as you can, until you feel that dull sort of ache. Now hold them there for a minute. That's pretty much my experience with high heels.

High heels are the worst thing that you could put on your feet. They throw everything out of line - feet, ankles, knees, hips, lower back. Not to mention putting unnecessary strain on your leg muscles.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I wore cowboy boots for a week as a bet that i lost. Have you ever walked so much that it hurt? Sort of like that but, it's only in a certain area. My heels ended up getting blisters.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE