Why is going from "beautiful" to "sexy" such a bad thing for me?

When I first meet a guy, I always try to engage him with my mind first. I make conversations that last and make them laugh. Not much physical contact at all. But they pursue me frantically anyhow, and I will often ignore them to filter out jerks. The ones who are truly interested never give up. They will go far out of their way, sometimes literally begging to see me again. The men will be so sweet, shower me with all their affections and attention- and give me adorable nicknames or call me "beautiful", "sweetheart" or "gorgeous".

This is good, right? Wrong .

Upon the second meeting, I may get a little more flirty. Light touches, or small kisses, because at this point of saying no for so long, I want to as well. At this time, the guy will lose all his restraint and won't keep his hands off! Instantly I go from "Sweetheart" to "Sexy", and that's when things go bad. I may indulge for a little bit of make-out, but then pull away or tell them to stop when things start to move too fast.

After that, I never see the guy again. Why does this happen?!
3
0