What do you think about yellow hair as a new trend?

What do you think about yellow hair as a new trend?It's a new trend that I've noticed happening over the Internet.. Initially I thought it was just another internet fad.. But I've actually started noticing people dying their hair yellow in my area! While some people might not go full out yellow, there's still some people who include yellow highlights etc. and I'm not talking about blonde.. I mean a literal yellow.

What do you think of this trend?

• I think it looks amazing!
  • I think it looks pretty good.
  • Neutral/Don't mind.
    Vote C
  • I don't like it that much.
    Vote D
  • I think it looks horrible.
    Vote E
  • I don't care about other people's hair color.
    Vote F
  • Other opinion/Comment
    Vote G

7388

What Guys Said 88

• i.pinimg.com/.../...--yellow-hair-fantasy-hair.jpg
    It’s not a for everyone kind of color!!! But i can dig it lol!!!

• The 4th picture reminds me of Yang Xiao Long from RWBY so... I'm on board with this trend for the present xD

• I'm fine with it, it looks ok. Hair colors and styles are fine. Even if you get a bad one, it can always be changed, it's never permanent like other things people can get done.

• Yeah! A good point

• Sorry, I disagree. I just means I date women I'm attracted to. I find tattoos unattractive. Tattoos aren't who a woman is, they are what they intentionally did to themselves. Tattoos are unattractive to me. The heart wants what the heart wants. Meaningful? Irrelevant to me as far as if I find her physically attractive. Put it on paper and frame it and hang it on your wall for meaning. Hang one on every room in the house, have an auto detailer put that design all over your car. Permanently scar it into your flesh and forever alter your appearance, regardless of how "meaningful" it is you just became physically unattractive and I'll look for an untattooed woman to date. The trend of women in large numbers getting tattooed has only been around for about 20 years so it is an anomaly not the rule. I'm sure it will pass before too long.

If you told me you found men who were 80 pounds overweight with huge guts unattractive I wouldn't say you were superficial. My heart also wants what it want

• I mean.. Yeah.. That's superficial πŸ˜‚ A small tattoo and you automatically declare that women discusting and unacceptable according to your standards.

• Fucking stupid and ugly. STOP RUINING YOUR HAIR PEOPLE!!! I do have to say though that I am against dying hair completely. Unless you are old and self consious about faded colour, you should respect yourself and maintain your nstural colours while you still can.

• It's not about respect? People like to dye their hair to better represent themselves.. Hmm.. I guess that's actually achieving a respect for themselves if you look at it from that angle πŸ€” It's a form of fashion, really. Just like how dying your hair to hide your roots are also.

• Character should be defined by how you act rather than how you look is what I say. Physical representations and catagories and groups are too much.

• Character is the overall respresentation of oneself. The whole package in other words. So that includes looks as well as personality. However, personality along shouldn't be dictated according to one's appearance. But I don't really see the logic in your argument since you appear to contradict yourself

• I don't like unnatural hair colors like yellow, blue, green, purple, pink etc. I find it usually unattractive and horrible looking. Both because it looks unnatural, weird and a bit childish. I likes natural hair colors much better. I'm also agreeing with @InfoBot that the hair dye on the pictures looks like urine.

• Yeah, I guess unnatural hair colors aren't a big winner for some people.

• I think some people can pull it off and some can't. So It all depends on how you look with it.

• It looks like the urine that you get as a result of dehydration. Either that or like some kind of ugly rinse that a grandma would get.

• Not to appealing at all as it looks like a guy took a long hot piss all over her head and she let it dry. No thanks I will pass.

• She looks like she got in a fight with a highlighter and lost, big time. Although spaghetti noodles isn’t a far off comparison either

• Time to leave planet earth

• I think the problem with having primary colors for your hair color is that they can be difficult to find matching clothes for, making them an eye sore because they're either too bright or too distracting.

I suppose you can make yellow hair look good by matching them with yellow and black striped/patterned clothes... but that's all I got.

• Yeah I understand your point. I don't think hair necessarily has to match clothes though πŸ€” I've always viewed it as a separate entity

• Well.. it certainly is eye-catching. Don't really see the big deal though. It's just yellow hair and I've seen weirder.

• Haha yeah true true! There's definitely weirder things one could do with their hair

• hum, okay which school bully dip their head in toilet seat

• Super Saiyan!

media.giphy.com/media/UBB6f0hKhlShy/giphy.gif

I chose C by the way

• I think it can work for a very select few individuals and look really cool, but is not a great idea for the majority of people.

• Trend? Not seen it yet here... Yellow might be my favorite colour but any dyed hair looks like shit and this is no exception

• Does not matter for me, it's always the face, body shape and brain that impress me first.

• Barber: Fool Wut Y'want?
    Her: Just put 16S on my head
    Barber: Coming right up. Sulphur it is

• Too bright it’s kind of overpowering there faces. I like super sayians as well as the next anime guy but it doesn’t suit any woman I have seen dye it that coloring.

• depends on the quality of the colour. if it looks like they washed their hair with a highlighter than i think it looks ugly. but a good solid yellow is about as cool as green/blue/purple hair on the right person.

• these are the golden shower people

• People just looking for attention

• STOP WITH THE COLOR TRENDS!! BUNCH OF WEIRDOS

• I think it looks terrible, but that might be because I have a personal distaste for the color yellow

• Yeah I'm not a huge yellow fan at all.. Hmm someone people can pull it off though I think πŸ€”

• What the sweet Jesus fuck is wrong with people. It looks like someone pissed on their head. I guess now we know who likes golden showers.

• Not really? Unless it was some sort of radioactive urine lol

• Or possibly from someone who's pretty dehydrated? πŸ€” I like your radioactive urine theory more though. Its like he got bit by a radioactive slider and now all he does it piss fluorescent yellow. Its spider-whiz!

• That's taking it a whole lot further πŸ˜‚

• That looks like shit painted hair babeee

• Looks ridiculous

• Final fantasy

• More from Guys
    58

What Girls Said 73

• I think yellow works better as an accent colour--like in the ombre look in the last pic, or as highlights... but a full-on head of yellow :/ It doesn't look appealing to me, personally. It doesn't seem to work with any natural human complexion, light or dark.
    Lady Gaga tried it, and if she can't pull it off, I don't think anybody can, haha.

• Haha good note! Hmm I think very very few people can pull it off! But in general, no... I think it's generally not the most flattering color

• I usually try to see bright side but this just looks downright ugly af.

• It looks like someone wanted blonde but the stylist horribly messed up. And then it somehow turned into a trend.

• It looks good on the black girl. Maybe because it goes with her eyeshadow but generally, not a fan. - I picked neutral because I think some black girls could really pull this one off but for the rest of us... Meh

• It doesn't suit every skin tone. I think darker skinned beauties look stunning with it though!

• I noticed that too actually! It adds a sort of pop that's pretty!

• I’ve seen probably one girl out of a few that pulled it off. Not a fan but she looked awesome with it !

• I haven't noticed this.
    I personally wouldn't do this but it looks fun.

• Not gonna lie. Looks pretty cool. However it's when the black roots start to show that it looks unappealing.

• nope.

• I like it but then again my hair is pink. Having hair color that people don't normally have keeps life fun and interesting. But I do my hair funky colors because I like the way it looks on me. I don't do it for others.

• Wow looks like they took highlighter to their hair

• It looks good on dark-skinned people, but not on white people.
    The last image made it look good though, the first look somewhat good.
    Other than that, it looks absolutely horrible.

• Looks horrible, Probably worse than green hair to me.
    I don't know how anyone could like the look of that.

• I'm not a fan of the color yellow in general so it's definitely interesting to see it in hair.. I'm undecided if I like it or not πŸ˜…

• I think the one i find the worst is the wedding photo, the shade is just whoa lol.

Probably find the last one the most bearable because its two tone.

• Yeah the wedding photo is a pretty bad shade.. But the other ones are fine I think!

• I might be weird but I kinda like it. Especially the fourth picture. I definitely couldn't pull that off but I think it suits some people and I like how colorful and fun it is.

• Yeah! I think it's pretty fun as a color and definitely suits some people really well

• My guess is the mermaid trend or anime has something to do with it.
    I really don't care what color anyone else's hair is lol

• I don't think it has anything to do with that. Apparently it's a reviving trend from around the 80's

• I was like 5 at the most in the 80s πŸ˜‚

• I didn't even exist yet so eyyyy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• It's bright and happy.

• Looks like Big Bird jizzed in their hair.

• It really depends on how you are carrying it.

• I usually love coloured hair but I really don't like yellow as a single colour for hair :/

• Yeah I'm typically a fan of colored hair myself! It's just that yellow is probably one of my least favorite colors so it's something different for me lol

• The full on bright yellow is killing my head πŸ˜‚ no wonder the groom closed his eyes. I like the ones that are just the ends, they are interesting and eye catching without being over the top.

• Yeah the bride's hair was definitely too much for me πŸ˜… I included it for diversity in the pictures though!

• It only looks good on the first girl. I guess there are people who can rock it, but it's definitely not for everyone.

• Bish what the fuck

• Don’t like it. I like natural hair colors.

• I don’t find it to be flattering on most people.

• Haven't seen it before but I think it looks really bad, I'd not to something like that to my hair but to each their own

• I don't mind really. I think you got to be kinda bold to actually dye your hair yellow but it's not that much of a trend for me

• It looks to me like someone made an attempt to bleach their hair and messed it up.

• Looks awesome!! I do think it looks better on dark skin than light skin because I think it can wash out skin a bit, but if the person who’s wearing it loves it then I love it too!

• I don't really care.

• I really don't care, but I generally do not like dyed hair.

• More from Girls
    43