Which body type do you prefer on women?

I think both body types are beautiful, but I’d personally prefer to be curvier.

• Which body type do you prefer on women?Lean and Athletic
  • Which body type do you prefer on women?Soft curves (not necessarily “fat”)

523

Most Helpful Guy

• I only like girls that are Lean and Athletic.

I don't like the Soft Curves body type and anything heavier than that. I consider soft curves too be too much extra weight, so the girl with the soft curves is somewhat overweight even though she isn't exactly fat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Both body types are fine. I mean there's billions of people on earth we will not look the same. All body types are good if the person is healthy... key word-healthy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE