Appropriate date outfits?

I'm going out with the guy I like (not officially dating) but obviously when you hang out one on one it kinda seems like a date to everyone else. I'm going to go play mini golf with him and I'm wondering what is the best outfit to wear? I obviously want to look decent and presentable so I know a just above knee length dress may not necessarily be the best option. Feel free to suggest other options. Jeans really isn't an option because it's currently summer for me
  • Appropriate date outfits?Maxi dress
    Vote A
  • Appropriate date outfits?Maxi skirt
    Vote B
  • Appropriate date outfits?Maxi skirt
    Vote C
  • Appropriate date outfits?Shorts & t-shirt
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For mini golf I think t-shirt and shorts are your best bet. Dress may be a little over dressed and a full length skirt/dress could get in the way.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly those long skirts and dresses don't really seem appropriate for a mini golf date. I'd definitely say go with a cute top paired with shorts or jeans. You can definitely look cute and put together while also being comfortable and appropriate for the activity.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You look hot , decent and presentable only in that green tops and short shorts. Obviously it is okay for summer season.

0|0
    0|0
  • if its warm... shorts and t shirt is nice lol
    cute and sexy at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the heck that you want to wear a dress while playing golf lol

Go with the shorts and t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll need something less dressy for mini golf. Probably a pair of denims?

0|0
    0|0
  • What about jean shorts or Capri jeans?

0|0
    0|0
  • A. No need to show too much at a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say nothing creative just your fav outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • What number date is it?

0|0
    0|0
    • third

• Show All
    • Yeah, the dress was skater type so it was more leg showing than anything else

• Well, you've got to play to your personal strengths, but mini-golf does give you some great opportunities to highlight the girls with the right top!

• Shorts & t-shirt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Dress or skirt is a bad option for mini-golf. The shorts and t-shirt is good but try something like a three quarter pants and a tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • The third outfit is my favorite, but I guess shorts and t-shirt would be more practical for playing mini golf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do NOT wear a dress or skirt for mini golf. Wear some shorts with a cute top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maxi skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked the fist one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your figure similar to the girls in these pics? I chose the shorts & t-shirt option since you're mini-golfing. I hope you can pull off that combo well. Have fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the weather going to be like that day?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes