Appropriate date outfits?

I'm going out with the guy I like (not officially dating) but obviously when you hang out one on one it kinda seems like a date to everyone else. I'm going to go play mini golf with him and I'm wondering what is the best outfit to wear? I obviously want to look decent and presentable so I know a just above knee length dress may not necessarily be the best option. Feel free to suggest other options. Jeans really isn't an option because it's currently summer for me
  • Appropriate date outfits?Maxi dress
  • Appropriate date outfits?Maxi skirt
  • Appropriate date outfits?Maxi skirt
    Vote C
  • Appropriate date outfits?Shorts & t-shirt
    Vote D

810

Most Helpful Guy

• For mini golf I think t-shirt and shorts are your best bet. Dress may be a little over dressed and a full length skirt/dress could get in the way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly those long skirts and dresses don't really seem appropriate for a mini golf date. I'd definitely say go with a cute top paired with shorts or jeans. You can definitely look cute and put together while also being comfortable and appropriate for the activity.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE