Did you lose insecurities while growing up?

I've hated my nose since I was an early teen. Will I be able to live with it when I get older? I'm seventeen.

1911

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about your nose... I still think I look like I have a bus parked on my face.

But people tell me it's all in my head and my nose is fine.

I just seemed to care less and less... then I somehow became quite confident, dunno where it came from.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some insecurities I have lost, some I haven't.
    I have curly brown hair and hazel/brown eyes. When I was younger I hated it. I thought straight blonde hair and blue eyes is what was beautiful.
    Now my hair is hard to manage sometimes but my waves and curls are beautiful, I like my brown hair, and my eyes are my favorite part of my body.
    I used to hate my freckles/moles/beauty marks/birth marks. I used to think they were ugly and that's all anyone could see. Now I realize that everybody has marks and it's not a big deal.

I still have insecurities but I try not to let them bother me too much. I am beautiful the way I am and those who truly care about me, love me despite my imperfections.

I bet that the only person that notices your nose is you and even if someone has made comments about it, they are rude and you don't need them in you're life.

I'm sure you are beautiful the way you are! I hope that you feel better someday soon and you lose your insecurities!