Do you think losing weight makes someone look younger?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Only too a point. As a woman gets older she tends to look weird if she tries to weigh the same as she did in high school. The proportions won’t be the same in most cases.

She can look good with more weight. It’s a different look/proportion than teens tho.

Also keep in mind that it’s all really about proportions... weight can be due to muscle, bones, fat.. some people have genes where they always have a nice shape.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Its not really the "losing weight" that makes them look younger, its the fact they are getting healthier. When you are unhealthy, IE over weight, you're skin isn't as healthy as it should be and when you get healthy your skin also changes, making them look younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loosing weight often does make a person look younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it does. I have been working out for 2 years and dropped so much weight that I look like a 19 year old, although some of you might disagree. But trust me, it also rejuvenates your skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Often times yes but losing too much may make you seem older or unhealthy

2|0
    0|0
  • It makes them look active, which in turn looks younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Makes you more fuckable

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • not always.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about younger but way more attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it does

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes most definitely

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I think it usually makes them look a bit older - or their age - depending on how they looked before.

1|0
    0|0
    • *It can make their body look younger - like childish... but not their face...

• Body? Yes. Face? Not really no, actually your skin may sag on your face after losing all that fat, so face muscle exercise is important too, or you get that common runners face sag.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely! Not only it makes you younger but it'll make you so much brighter and full of energy. It'll take me about 6 wks of hard work but I am very determine to reach it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It does, that's why I look so young. I looked older as a teen than I do as an adult woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • No if you lose too much it makes you wrinkle and look older

1|0
    1|0
  • Indeed it does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes most def

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's all in the face

2|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat.

1|0
    0|0
  • ya cuz fatties dont age well

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhm not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh definitely!

1|0
    0|0
  • No it can even make you look older. If you lose a lot of weight I mean, your skin starts to hang.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If you're caucasian with a thin face, chances are wrinkles will show more than if you were chubbier.
    I'm not referring to people in their twenties though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes