Why wear yoga pants to go grocery shopping?

And don’t say you just came from the gym because you’re not sweating.Why wear yoga pants to go grocery shopping?
  • I get exercise IN the store
    Vote A
  • I really did come from the gym
    Vote B
  • Don’t look at my butt (less than once) or I’ll be upset
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are comfy af and I wear them at home a lot. I don't dress up to go to grocery shopping so I wear what ever I'm wearing at home.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• everyone should be able to wear anything they want and how they want to, just like some white dudes wearing jeans super tight like women's jeans and black dudes wearing jeans sagging down to the bottom of their ass

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I live in Florida where we have tons of beaches and nobody wears uncovered bikinis in stores. So there’s limits on what is accepted. I personally have no problem with yoga pants tho

• They do in Florida Walmarts.

• Not where I live. In a major tourist spot on the west coast

• Because they are comfortable every day pants, easier to wear than jeans. If you notice my butt, I don't care. I usually wear a long shirt when I wear yoga pants. I have a butt every day of the week though, so I am sure people see it.

But you shouldn't stare or leer, or make it apparent to me that you are staring.

2|1
    0|0
    • @BOUNTYGUY9 Believe it or not, I think this is very similar to how most women feel. We know men have eyeballs. We have eyeballs too. We notice attractive features in other people too.

It's mostly a matter of whether you make me pay attention to you staring at me. If it's obvious, then you're demanding my attention in a way you don't really have a right to.

• Because it’s C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E
    Yoga pants is for the lazy and comfortable life too... Not just exercising...

2|2
    0|0
  • I tend to wear gym shorts for my workout and sometimes I need to go shopping afterwards.
    I know some girls just wear them for attention.
    Some wear them because they are comfortable.

0|4
    0|0
  • I just came from the yoga master? Lol.😁 is there anything else you wouldn't want me to say where I just came from? Everyone is different as long as you got clothing on you, it's totally cool. 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them in the summer just cause they help keep me cool and better than shorts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the most comfortable thing to wear for a quick dash grocery run.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those look more like tights or leggings than yoga pants.

You would not wear that to the store

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it'd comfy and who cares

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate yoga pants

0|0
    0|0
  • because they’re comfy

2|0
    0|0
  • Because iy is comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those are some pretty see-through yoga pants. I would never wear anything like that, but I love a basic pair of black yoga pants because they are comfy and go with pretty much anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • I did not notice. I was looking at her eyes.

😁

• haha, right, her "eyes"

What Guys Said 14

• Not really sure why you're up in arms about this. It's comfortable for them, it's good for me. It's a win-win.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not complaining, they look comfortable and I bet they feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love looking at asses and camel toes but yoga pants look trashy as shit. Already cover your ass crack if you don't want gawked at. It's a cry for attention to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear gym clothes when coming from the gym as there are many different grocery stores depending on which gym location I go to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are apparently very comfortable, so I can actually see more logic wearing them in the grocery store than in more formal settings

0|0
    0|0
  • It's entirely possible they didn't plan on being out of the house much that day and just needed to stop and buy something real quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh boy! Reminds me of my crush. WHOA! When she's in her yoga pants my eyes pop out. She's hot in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason I put a banana in my shorts when I go to the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • girls wear sexy gym wear as they know us guys get hot when we look at them wearing it girls look so sexy in sports wear l love it

0|0
    0|0
  • If I see a girl wearing that any where in public,... I'll most likely relapse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say comfort, convenience... some girls wear them because they know they look good in them

0|0
    0|0
    • I would not say it's a convenience those mother fuckers are hell to pull up.
      Bit like the sports bra but it being a pre workout change. 😆

• @Goodwifie In that token it would be convenience as you don't want to have to wrestle them off and take up time if you have other stuff to do...

• They like the attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they can

Their clothes their choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Too lazy to get dressed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes