What's Your Opinion on Guys Who Wear Makeup?

And does your opinion differ if a guy wears a full face of makeup versus just a little bit (like just mascara and lip gloss)?

Most Helpful Guy

• This man section is filled with a bunch of pussys... Men who wear makeup are fags.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a guy who wears makeup. Nothing against it, it's just my preference- some girls would, and some won't.

What Guys Said 20

• The only people i know who do that are korean pop stars, emos or goths.

• Unless they are performing on stage or camera, it seems very effeminate to me.

• I wear liner, and I'm 100% straight. As I tell my curious friends, there is a very different way to apply masculine makeup styles than feminine styles. Guys applying makeup in a feminine style is what give the rest of us a bad name.

• Vikings had makeup, Egyptians had makeup, history is full of men with makeup.

• Unless they're on stage, I think its very stupid

• If they wanna do it that’s cool but I won’t be joining them.

I’m more interested in hearing females responses on this.

• My opinion is it's a huge turn off to me. And that's why I asked. A lot of people are like "omg guys should be able to… [+]

• I see a lot of "hate" from people. Really, the only thing that maters is if you yourself like it.

Now, like all things in life nothing is free! So considering many people don't seem to like it, you could compromise on using what you like (make up). But only do this if what you gain from it is worth what you gave up for it (in this case using make up) in YOUR opinion.

As for my personal opinion because you did ask that.
    I don't really care if one of my friends were to wear makeup. Do I think guys become ugly, pretty, feminine with it? Depends on how much and what you use really.

• They are feminine cancer. Not being sexist, just that guys need to be guys.

• Guys should be allowed to wear makeup because it is right and they should be free to express themselves

• Less is more

• Tbh, I do wear minimal. I feel more confident because I can hide my eyebags and some my smaller scars. Additionally, I kinda get better reception from people. I guess it's because I don't look as exhausted as I am and I get much more compliments on how good I look. Your face IS the first thing people pay attention to after all.

• Rockstarts or gays. But that's my opinion

• Honestly if girls are changing their appearance then guys can also. You dont have to if you dont want to.

• I'm not even really into girls who wear makeup, so guys... nah.

• they can do what they want but me and everyone I know will avoid them.

• I don't see why gender would effect my opinion on fraudsters.

• Never seen one wear makeup unless it was for acting, music, Halloween or there were a drag queen.

• Personally, I think they're fags. But to each their own

• I agree. It's a huge turn off to me. And that's why I asked. A lot of people are like "omg guys should be able to wear makeup too!" Yeah they should have thay right, but should they do it though? I don't think so

• They can do what makes them who they are. I'd never do it.

• Ah fuck hit them in the face really hard. Fairy fucks

• Gays... I hate em

What Girls Said 11

• It’s up to them, each to there own.
    I wouldn’t want to date a guy like that but otherwise have no issues with it.

• I have seen guys rock the make up look whether it was very little or a full on look. If they want to wear make up then let them

• I probably would not date a guy who wore makeup unless it was for performance purposes. I cringe when I see grown men with full beards wearing full face makeup lipstick and all.

• They can do whatever they want. It's not my business to judge. When I need makeup advice, I usually do to my older brother because he knows more about makeup than I do.

• Weird, but to each his own.

• Weirdo

• Tbh I get so jealous bc here are all there’s guys who society says shouldn’t wear makeup and shouldn’t be good at it but they are so much better and talented than I am

• it's not my place to judge anybody on their life choices. However, I wouldn't consider dating them

• Usually I'm just extremely jealous that they can do their makeup better than me lol

• THEY ARE MAKE UP GURUUSSS BISSHH

• I don't get it but each to their own