Anyone ever seen a shirt like this or know where I can get one?

I DON'T CARE if you like the shirt or the person tbh. And before you comment on his appearance, he died in October 2017 so don't disrespect a dead man please. Anyway, anyone ever seen a shirt like this or know where I can get one?

Anyone ever seen a shirt like this or know where I can get one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This top is by Diesel Denim Lab X Faustine Steinmetz... it's a mere $498. Don't know if you can get a knock off somewhere, but odds are you aren't going to find one.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I have never seen a shirt like that before, what did he die of?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a very interestin shirt.. I've never seen one like it..

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not a shirt
    That is a see through fabric with bits of denim on it

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck am I looking at? Lmfao

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

0|1
    0|0
  • sorry, never seen one before. Try eBay or Amazon but watch out for fakes

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny to me that people love music that glorifies drugs and destructive life styles, and then whine with an "artist" reaps what he's sown

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• The closest I can find is this one on Amazon.
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_17

Good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. But, Hmmmmm... How much would it be worth to ya? Pretty much everything has a price that you can get it for! I make you one, if you pay enough, exactly down to every cut and thread! K?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never in my life seen a shirt like that. Sorry, but I don't know where you can get such a shirt. And that shirt does not go well with him.(though I doubt it'd go well with anyone.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Let’s leave the xans in 2017. But I like the shirt. That’s something I would make.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess you have to find a DIY vid on YouTube or something

0|1
    0|0
  • I get chills whenever I see his face, but no I've never seen that shirt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good or bad ones?

• Scary ones. I never knew him so when he died I didn't follow what happened, but a few weeks ago I ended catching up with all the news reports and stuff. It's horrifying because I know a lot of people like Gustav. Makes me worry for my depressed friends especially the ones that take xanax. Also, that video of him on the tour bus while he was either dead or right before hit hard. It was fucked up and actually made me question my suicidal thoughts.

• Peep was daddy, i miss him

1|0
    1|0
  • little Peep?

0|0
    1|0
    • My brother was sort of crushed when he died.
      As for the shirt, maybe it is made with a translucent material like plastic? I know that's sort of been a trend with shoes and stuff.

• No but you can probably make it yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg R. I. P. little Peep!

0|0
    1|0
  • Make it at home..

0|0
    0|0
  • "he died in October 2017 so don't disrespect a dead man please." I don't think he'd care about being disrespected now that he's dead though.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cheap denim..
    Don't die like him, take care

1|0
    0|0
  • never seen something like that before

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes