What do you call a “natural makeup look”?

Need some ideas cuz I don’t like wearing a lot because it takes awhile to put on and I really don’t have much interest in wearing makeup tbh

but, since I’m basically albino, I need some colour. All I have is foundation, concealer, highlighter, eyeliner, some eyeshadow, and mascara - nothing fancy at all

i don’t want it to seem like I’m wearing pounds of makeup, just very very minimal of each product

any ideas?

226

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That is... a lot of makeup.
    I normally just wear concealer and mascara for a daily look, and sometimes nothing if I’m just picking up groceries or going to the dentist.
    You could try filling in your brows slightly, and light eyeliner gives a very youthful look. A neutral, nude shade of eyeshadow helps too.

• I don’t wear all of those things every day...

That’s just all I own

• Wouldn’t that be going over bronzer though? Cuz with bronzer, I was always told to go in a 3 shape on each side of your face?

• Blush along cheekbones instead of circles on the middle of your cheeks gives a much more youthful look. If you’re using highlighter and bronzer, there’s a lot of tutorials on how to add color to your face!