What do you call a “natural makeup look”?

Need some ideas cuz I don’t like wearing a lot because it takes awhile to put on and I really don’t have much interest in wearing makeup tbh

but, since I’m basically albino, I need some colour. All I have is foundation, concealer, highlighter, eyeliner, some eyeshadow, and mascara - nothing fancy at all

i don’t want it to seem like I’m wearing pounds of makeup, just very very minimal of each product

any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That is... a lot of makeup.
    I normally just wear concealer and mascara for a daily look, and sometimes nothing if I’m just picking up groceries or going to the dentist.
    You could try filling in your brows slightly, and light eyeliner gives a very youthful look. A neutral, nude shade of eyeshadow helps too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t wear all of those things every day...

That’s just all I own

• Show All
    • Wouldn’t that be going over bronzer though? Cuz with bronzer, I was always told to go in a 3 shape on each side of your face?

• Blush along cheekbones instead of circles on the middle of your cheeks gives a much more youthful look. If you’re using highlighter and bronzer, there’s a lot of tutorials on how to add color to your face!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Girls r right when they say "you won't like me when i don't put on makeup". Natural makeup would include little amount of face power i guess. If you visit india girls use natural eyeliner called kajal.

0|0
    4|0
  • I like when girls wear a bit of mascara. Other than that I don't like to much makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with pale skin, it’s not a bad thing so maybe just don’t wear any...

0|0
    0|0
  • Light eyeliner and a touch of color on the cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call it no make up look and looks great

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 21

• https://youtu.be/PCu2SPSIvvw
    This is what I consider my natural makeup look. I do everything except the eyeliner

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I was thinking too as a natural look. But, since I’m very pale, it’s like nothing looks normal on me

• Show All
    • Well, possibly. I guess the smallest amount of colour just looks more “wow, that’s a lot” rather than “you’re not wearing much” if you know what I mean lol

• Go with very light colors

• This is what I think of when you mentioned "natural make up". This look is similar to my daily look, just that she's probably wearing foundation and blush.
    I like the no-make up make up look. I usually just apply a sunblock mist, do my brows, curl my lashes, apply mascara and apply a very light layer of lip tint (nothing too neon).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you into a little secret. I wear a light moisturising foundation with some light face pearls to add a little glow, blusher to match my natural colour, peach lip balm, light beige eyeshadow, dark brown mascara and blonde eyebrow definition pencil, and nobody thinks I wear any makeup! All of my guy friends say I don't look like I wear any - if only they knew lol, I just match the colours to my own natural tones 🙂

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and maybe some concealer if I've had a sleepless night too (nursing can do that to you though).

• Switch your foundation out for a tinted moisturizer or bb/cc cream, and if you wanna appear darker maybe get the cream in one shade darker than you are, also put light perfecting powder on after to give you a more mate look. Apply your your eyeliner and highlight lightly and go with natural eyeshadow colors. And your mascara can be applied normally

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want some color
    Add a transition shade into the crease of your eyelid, to add dimension, some mascara. Add some liner if you want.
    Add a little bronzer to bring color, dimension, to your face. And a little blush.

You can also always add like a clear gloss, or nude lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural is some mascara some eye brow color am I mean just enough so it looks like u have some lol cuz U probably have blonde ones like me and some blush if you want some color I think it’s so cute

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I actually have medium brown eyebrows

• Oh okay my bad I just read the part where u said basically albino

• Yah, my hair is kinda dark so my skin looks even paler

• Something like this :

B. B. cream applied lightly with a beauty blender , brows filled in , bronzer , blush , highlighter , nude lipstick. And I skipped liner and mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep foundation and concealer to a minimum. When i put it on for a daily look its usually like only around my eyes and I blend it. For you complexion, probably some light peach colored eyeshadow would look natural, add some mascara and some lipgloss or lip balm

0|0
    0|0
  • Primer, foundation, blush, maybe some eyeliner/mascara, & maybe some lip gloss/lipstick if you want some color on your lips. Depending on how you apply blush, it can help to shape your face. Like a lighter more flushed looking contour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually what I do is conceal pimples and maybe finish with some light powder, then very light and natural brows just following my natural eyebrow shape. Then I do a little bit of mascara (maybe I add sometimes BARELY any eyeshadow on my crease but not too much only to give a bigger eye effect) and I add some blush. Then lip balm or colored chapstick if anything. Pretty easy takes me about 5-8 minutes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i am very pale as well and i use the physicians formula mineral glow pearls powder, light bronze pearl. it acts as a highlighter, blush, and contour all in one and it takes little effort to put it on!! if your skin is a bit red you can simply use a bit of concealer and a damp beauty blender for easy coverage. I use Revlon photo ready concealer. if you feel like it, you can brush on a bit of mascara (i really like full n soft by maybelline, it doesn't feel heavy and its easy to take off) and chapstick (carmex is good, but if you want colored chapstick you should look at burts bees).

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually use chapstick to keep my lips moist and soft, and maybe a light colored lipstick, and lightly apply blush f you want, and maybe mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want the most basic, you can put concealer under your eyes, a neutral eyeshadow color, and then eyeliner and boom! Easy peasy

0|0
    0|0
  • . concealer if u have under eye or acne
    . Mascara. Very natural eyeshadow. a nudeish lipstick/lipgloss

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear concealer and mascara and sometimes a brow gel to keep my brows in place

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wearing the basics. Concealer, mascara, lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I’m a makeup artist and all I’ll say is I don’t wear makeup around my makeup and if I do it’s full on lashes etc for parties if it’s going London for the day or something I wear little to no foundation some concealer my brows a brown natural looking contour to make my face more tanned looking with a bit of low-key highlight and mascara and it looks like my idea of natural makeup as makeup can only be so natural and it doesn’t look like I have much on as I’m careful with the amounts I use but overall natural could just mean eyebrows and mascara if you don’t like the idea of that I recommend getting eyelash extensions as they make you feel a lot more confident without makeup on

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest some blush too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skin colour shades definitely and applied lightly

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes