How Old Were You When You First Got Your Ears Pierced?

Just your first basic piercings. You can include how old you were when you got any other piercings if you would like

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 16, since then I have stretched both ears got my septum pierced, got snake bites, and both nipples. I'm not tattooed enough, keep a keen interest in these subcultures because the modern human has lost touch with what it means to be indigenous or tribal, there is not much in the way of meaningful ceremony or real initiation rights into adulthood. Why are young kids knocking themselves off, it's because when life gets tough it's hard to find meaning in existence, ceremony and initiation are the ligaments that have held the bones of civilization together for centuries.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 but had to have hen re-pierced at 16, and I was strangely fearful. Second holes when I was 17? Nothing since then.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Ear pieced at around u then again at 11 now closed up

1|0
    0|0
  • 24 when I had my first ear piercing and a year later when I had the other one done.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember. In between 1 to 5 years

1|0
    1|0
  • never😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Never ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Never!

1|0
    0|0
  • they suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have my ears pierced

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Maybe about a year old, as soon as I'm 18 or 17 maybe I'm getting a nose ring, and a belly ring. I like them

1|1
    0|0
  • About a year old when my mum had my ears pierced. 13 when I had my second ear piercings and belly piercing. 18+ for all other piercings.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was 10 when I got my ears pierced for the first time, and then when I was 16 I got a 2nd hole pierced in my ear.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5 years old and 10 years old. Not allowed to get anymore till I'm 18. Then I'm piercing my nose and ears a couple more times

1|1
    0|0
  • My mom said my sisters and I had to wait till we were 12, but my mom let me when I was 9 because I was mature for my age.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I was 7, and then when I was 13 got my left ear pierced once more.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I was 9. After a while the holes closed up and I recently got them done again 5 weeks ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten any piercings before. Anything involving any sort of needle scares me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 1-3 years old

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 month old

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes