What do you think about cosmetic surgery?

I have very mixed feelings about it but in the end I'd like to think that it's personal choice but you have to take responsibility of the harms it may cause.
I have also thought about to do it. I have big nose and I hate it. I just want to make it smaller >.<
  • I'm against it
  • I think it's okay
  • I don't know
    Vote C

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• In general I usually am against it, especially if the reasoning isn't good. But some cosmetic makes sense like breast reduction for back pain so it depends

Most Helpful Girl

• This is fine in some cases, in other cases it is only a destructive way to escape a problem that can be solved in another way.
    It is a wonderful treatment for deformities, being different can be rewarding and charming, but becoming a circus show can be destructive to the person's self esteem.
    These women who use cosmetic surgery just for the sake of never getting old is not something I'm getting into, aging is something particularly beautiful.

• I totally agree. Aging is natural part of human's life. I don't understand why some use cosmetic surgery to just look younger.